• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

Well they are pretty much sold out again. I got 3 white 1 yellow 1 purple and 1 pink on the way. Not ideal for the colors I wanted but at least I got all 180G. Support Paul!!!

Ya his big ass truck and big ass pull behind camper thing was hella dope to see in person at the Rumble. Nice to see disc golf has the best player living well and not struggling to make it. Too bad spintv wasn't there I would have been in the footage for sure when I was watching Paul there was like 20 of us and by the end there was about 300 watching Mcbeast

Just put an order in for 3 McRoc3s. Been wanting to get these in the bag and give them a try for a while now. I've been killing my mid range game with my KC Rocs and MF Roc3. Really looking forward to if these kick the invincible KCs out or not.

Just got mine today. They look and feel awesome. Time to see how these fly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 79
Meh. Mine are throwers. If you think discs are an investment I don't know what to tell you.

How does the plastic feel from this run? Any different from last year? PLH? I have not gotten my hands on this years McPro Aviars.

Mine should be here tomorrow...

Just put an order in for 3 McRoc3s. Been wanting to get these in the bag and give them a try for a while now. I've been killing my mid range game with my KC Rocs and MF Roc3. Really looking forward to if these kick the invincible KCs out or not.

FWIW I went back to KC Rocs. The slower speed is better suited for my noodle arm. Also they took a long time to beat in past straight.

My most seasoned is from the 2013 run (hasn't been in my bag the WHOLE time) and it took foooorever to get it past the flip up > straight phase. These things keep the HSS for a long time which could be a great thing or not so great depending how quickly you want them to start turning.

How do the McPros compare to the other Roc3s? Specifically stability wise. I love my mid setup now, but I need to fill in some OS duties. My metal flake roc3 is stable/os but not enough to put it to real OS uses, ie hyzer upshots and headwinds. I got to use the metal flake yesterday in some decent headwinds and it kept getting slapped down.

How do the McPros compare to the other Roc3s? Specifically stability wise. I love my mid setup now, but I need to fill in some OS duties. My metal flake roc3 is stable/os but not enough to put it to real OS uses, ie hyzer upshots and headwinds. I got to use the metal flake yesterday in some decent headwinds and it kept getting slapped down.

they start out like a champ roc3 but then beat straight and stay that way for a looooong time.

Mine came in yesterday, seem a little flatter than the last run of McPro Rocs. Nice discs.

they start out like a champ roc3 but then beat straight and stay that way for a looooong time.

Sounds like what I need. Will cut down on the amount of KCs that go through my bag. Also sounds like its about time I invest in a gator

For a pure roc ... the McPro Roc3s are almost the ideal combination of dx grip and KC Pro durability. But they aren't as overstable as you might want them to be. I wrestle with this slot all the time. Is it a gator, a zone, a Brinster Q Sentinel, or a firebird that I need.

Right now, I carry all of those. Two zones (beat and new) for RHBH duty, a MF gator for the beef backhand and forehand shots, the sentinel for longer/straighter shots, and a firebird for spike hyzers and thumbers.

For a pure roc ... the McPro Roc3s are almost the ideal combination of dx grip and KC Pro durability. But they aren't as overstable as you might want them to be. I wrestle with this slot all the time. Is it a gator, a zone, a Brinster Q Sentinel, or a firebird that I need.

Right now, I carry all of those. Two zones (beat and new) for RHBH duty, a MF gator for the beef backhand and forehand shots, the sentinel for longer/straighter shots, and a firebird for spike hyzers and thumbers.

How does the Sentinel compare to a Roc in feel and flight? Is it domey? How much more stable is it?