• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

I have one in white that is very stiff. Also saw that discgolfcenter has these now but they are charging $17.99. $4 more than champion :doh:. So, I am not ordering any back ups until that price comes down.

That's probably the price it costs you from the factory store after shipping.. :gross:

Absolutely love this disc, tons of glide, powers down nicely as well. I wish I had kept more than one, now I have to pay shipping if I want another :(

idk if anyone has said this before, but they kinda feel like dx rocs in the hand.. and i dont mean the plastic type.

My friend had a DX Roc3 that felt about the same in hand as a champ roc3.. so maybe the profile is a little different on these mcpros?

Loving my McPro Roc3. Dead straight flyer and they bomb. Tons of glide. I get an additional 20-30 feet over my kc pros. They compliment each other very well. The KC being much more stable.

I got a couple buddies that are bonkers for these stiff discs. They're probably the least pliable discs I've had a chance to hold. I' m having a hard time figuring out why the PDGA made Gateway stop selling that batch of G9i, but let these be approved.

Dang I wish I could get my hands on a stiff roc 3. I asked for a stiff one on my last factory order and got a supple pro feeling one.

Even stiff rocs will pass the flexibility test. The disc may be ruined, but it will buckle. The rims of Gateway putters along with the smaller diameter can result in discs that will never taco.

I'm pretty sure the DX Roc3 is the same plastic as the McPro Roc3. Funny enough the Pro Roc3 feels different from the McPro, more rubbery and grippy.

I'm pretty sure the DX Roc3 is the same plastic as the McPro Roc3. Funny enough the Pro Roc3 feels different from the McPro, more rubbery and grippy.

no way. mcpro's are firmer and not as grippy as DX.

It's a travesty they are not releasing DX and McPro Roc3's to retailers. I like to buy discs in person so I know exactly what I'm getting. To much variance when you order blind.

Innova are you listening?

It's a travesty they are not releasing DX and McPro Roc3's to retailers. I like to buy discs in person so I know exactly what I'm getting. To much variance when you order blind.

Innova are you listening?

Us retailers can get McPro Roc3's.

I'm sick of it, I'm done with Innova, they can lick my nuts. I'll throw what I have but I'll be going Legacy and Trilogy from now on. Innova only keeps a lot of the good discs in the proshop, pay ridiculous shipping and get screwed when you don't get exactly what you want. They release floppy crap GStar Roc3's, WTF would I want a floppy turd midrange? Maybe I'll start throwing Buzzz's. **** you Innova.

Yea, I didnt expect someone to stop throwing innova because dealers can get roc3's for cheaper.

It's not really that, it's just they keep the good stuff online, release small numbers when they do. If I'm paying retail I like to see what I'm buying. Then it takes forever or they never move the limited stuff to retailers. DX Roc3's? Really it's been a year now. Stiff Pro Rhynos, never see those. Stiff Pro Pigs, on and on and on. Keep all the good stuff in the proshop and send all the floppy garbage to retailers.

Those Rhynos were not very well received (complaints about the plastic being crappy) when they were released. The Pigs weren't really either (coincidentally, people loved the plastic which was the same as the Rhynos). Neither sold out. If they don't sell well in the Proshop why send them to retailers to sit on shelves forever?

Those Rhynos were not very well received (complaints about the plastic being crappy) when they were released. The Pigs weren't really either (coincidentally, people loved the plastic which was the same as the Rhynos). Neither sold out. If they don't sell well in the Proshop why send them to retailers to sit on shelves forever?

I know Lots of guys that love those Rhynos... Including Matt $$$