• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Meat Hook

There was a time when the Predator handled all shots of this type for me, but I've recently had more success with the XXX. Z Force for long distance hyzer bombs.

The most o/s disc I've ever thrown is a gateway e-hpp spirit

It was actually too o/s... So I have a flat champ firebird,star starfire and star lite destroyer

When I first started playing, I stupidly picked up a Z Nuke. I didn't take me long to realize that it was more disc than I could handle, but it's since found a place in my bag as 'The Meathook'. 150-250ft out followed by a sharp turn? Just the disc I need...

When I first started playing, I stupidly picked up a Z Nuke. I didn't take me long to realize that it was more disc than I could handle, but it's since found a place in my bag as 'The Meathook'. 150-250ft out followed by a sharp turn? Just the disc I need...

I had similar problems with similar discs when I started. Once I refined my driving technique I noticed more and more overstable discs going into my bag. Now if I tried to use something like a nuke for that shot, the turn would come half a mile past where I wanted it.

I had similar problems with similar discs when I started. Once I refined my driving technique I noticed more and more overstable discs going into my bag. Now if I tried to use something like a nuke for that shot, the turn would come half a mile past where I wanted it.

I'd say the same about a standard Nuke. I actually have a beat in 175g ESP Nuke that I use for LONG turn over shots. But the Nuke OS is a different animal. Almost like a Pred. on roids.

I'd say the same about a standard Nuke. I actually have a beat in 175g ESP Nuke that I use for LONG turn over shots. But the Nuke OS is a different animal. Almost like a Pred. on roids.

I'm pretty sure the one I have is more OS than most - Suuuuuper domey. It's the only Nuke I've ever thrown, so I don't have anything else to compare it to...