• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

I can't believe nobody would call Nate on being on the left side of the sidewalk if what Terry's caddy book says is true...

it may have meant the sidewalk by the building where the flags lined the sidwalk but not where nate was . . . not sure just a thought

Is it just me or do the tee signs look a bit too close to the tee pads. From our viewpoint it looked like Nikko was a bit too close to whacking his hand on that last drive.

I can't believe nobody would call Nate on being on the left side of the sidewalk if what Terry's caddy book says is true...

Terrys wrong on that. He could not have been looking at the caddy book when he made that statement because it is clearly in bounds beyond that sidewalk, and OB beyond the further left sidewalk. Just referenced my caddy book to be sure.

I say everybody looks sunburnt, no shade there! One reason why I like wooded courses.

It was a solar flar.. Its been back for a long time. Any other issues since then are on that individuals internet connection.
I didn't mean that to sound like it did. The feed stopped, and I couldn't get it streaming again, so I went out back to practice putting, then had to make lunch for the kids, and got busy doing other things. It wasn't out of frustration. If they're going to keep it up, we need to get as many people watching as possible.

Terrys wrong on that. He could not have been looking at the caddy book when he made that statement because it is clearly in bounds beyond that sidewalk, and OB beyond the further left sidewalk. Just referenced my caddy book to be sure.

I figured he was probably wrong since I am sure one of the people on lead card would know for sure what is O.B. and what is not. Thanks for checking

Anybody else see McBeth look a bit rattled for the first time? I think Nikko's putt got to him.

Anthon must be tearing it up on the second card.. only 1 off the lead!

thanks for the link. Do they not have a camera on 10?? Not sure why they are having a long commercial break during the lead cards final round.....