• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll have a nice turnout for the blockhouse. Everybody that went ast year needs to post how awesome it is for those that haven't done it and are skeptical. Let's hear your testimonials :)

I didn't play with you guys at glow last year but did camp up there one weekend last year. The glow round was possibly highlight of weekend.

Glow is great Fun, and the tiki and arcade can't be beat. If you can make it then you should.

wait.. what day is everyone going to the blockhouse? i need to play those courses. i want to sneak loriella in the mix as well at some point.

If you play dark and sunny on friday then hang out for glow friday night your all set.

wait.. what day is everyone going to the blockhouse? i need to play those courses. i want to sneak loriella in the mix as well at some point.

The blockhouse starts glow at 9pm. You have to pay $10 to play, but its random doubles and cash payout. You play 9 holes on the sunnyside course, and all 18 on the tiki course.
Everyone also draws a random number from 1-18. That is your tiki ace hole. If you ace that hole you win the ace pot. Your partner will most likely have a different number. And you can also ace any of the 9 sunnyside holes and win the pot.

The ace pot is accumulative per week every Friday night glow

images

One more note... all tiki holes are glorified putts or short approaches. Most holes have obstacles to navigate that arnt simply trees. It is the closest thing to dg putt putt (mini golf) you will find. When the sun sets, the lights go on and the fun experience begins :)

The blockhouse starts glow at 9pm. You have to pay $10 to play, but its random doubles and cash payout. You play 9 holes on the sunnyside course, and all 18 on the tiki course.
Everyone also draws a random number from 1-18. That is your tiki ace hole. If you ace that hole you win the ace pot. Your partner will most likely have a different number. And you can also ace any of the 9 sunnyside holes and win the pot.

The ace pot is accumulative per week every Friday night glow

We actually play 10 big course holes. We now finish on 9.