• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New13 will give you some competition, kid. And I might be able toget a good toss in and catch a breeze just right.

2nd this. New can crush. I say we require that you throw a Zepplin. :thmbup:

So my sister-in-law lives in Charlottesville and I was wondering if it is feasible to commute from there for the weekend? Google maps says 54 minutes to Mineral, VA but it seems like it should be closer. The in-laws themselves live close to Loriella park and I know we can drive from Frededricksburg to Charlottesville in 1:15. I'm not too familiar with VA, anyone have any input?

Uuuhhh....nevermind. After reading up on all the related threads I'm convinced that I want to camp Saturday night. I will bring food and drink to share.

This sounds like a blast and I can't wait.

So my sister-in-law lives in Charlottesville and I was wondering if it is feasible to commute from there for the weekend? Google maps says 54 minutes to Mineral, VA but it seems like it should be closer. The in-laws themselves live close to Loriella park and I know we can drive from Frededricksburg to Charlottesville in 1:15. I'm not too familiar with VA, anyone have any input?

depending on which side of c-ville it is between 45 minutes and an hour.

depending on which side of c-ville it is between 45 minutes and an hour.

Cool. Thanks. It seems like it should be shorter but I remember those roads are kind of twisty and narrow. I don't know what I was thinking about trying to commute, Saturday night sounds like a blast. I'm really looking forward to playing HH and meeting all you people I recognize from this site. Thanks for hosting this event.

we've got some cars coming from Raleigh. not sure how much space we'll have until the date gets closer but you might be able to catch a ride with us.

Alright, I will keep an eye on this thread, still in the process of job hunting so I will be at the mercy of that

Anyone making the trip from NC? Maybe be interested in car pooling?

Im gonna be going. Although I think Im heading to raliegh to join up with new. all up in the air at this point.

Cool. Thanks. It seems like it should be shorter but I remember those roads are kind of twisty and narrow. I don't know what I was thinking about trying to commute, Saturday night sounds like a blast. I'm really looking forward to playing HH and meeting all you people I recognize from this site. Thanks for hosting this event.

HH is actually about 15 minutes east of the town of mineral.

Man, I wish I could come over for this. Unfortunately it's the exact same weekend as an annual event I'm in charge of...

Latest posts