• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a one time only offer....

HawkHollowSinglesColor.jpg

Since I'm doing these for Jrawk I will do a few extra for the first three (3) that PM me.

Instead of "Champion" I can sub that with your DGCR screen name.

The deal on this is you need to send me a disc at least 2 weeks before the meet.

If you want multi-color send a white star or clear champion disc. If it's a color disc I'll just do a simple black line art dye. Maybe if it's a bright neon color I can do the multi-color. But since this is my first attempt to do this I'm not sure how the dyes will look on color plastic.

I should also make clear that I will do this at no charge. Just send me the disc and I'll have it ready by the meet to give it back.

(I should also preface that I'm still new to this and could make mistakes. that's why I'm not asking for any money.)

Maybe during the meet if you show up with a nice NY strip to throw on the grill that would do nicely....

Me? Hell yeah.

It will be my first but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. And what I lack in skill I make up with enthusiasm and great spirit.

Westchester county, about an hour north of the city.

In-laws live in Fredericksburg so the wife totally approves of the trip. We stayed in the area while house hunting up here in NY (We just moved from CA this time last year) and I was able to play many of the courses nearby, but not HH.

It sounds like a blast and I am ready to camp Saturday night. I'm a trained chef so I can help in any food prep if anything like that is going on. I'll also fire up my smoker here and bring some meat with me when I come down.

Not A Vegan!

OK Prerube and ForTheGlory, now we have to figure out a terrific meal for Kevin Saturday night. He did mention a New York Strip Steak. I can definately bring a couple to cook up. What else should we prepare for him?

Kevin - Any other request?

New York strip? How about a New York Stripper? Big hair, obnoxious accent...

Beer is always a great gift.

Maybe also offer to take care of breakfast Sunday morning.

I believe Kevin has a bad knee...maybe an extra bottle of ibuprofen? Something stronger?

New York strip? How about a New York Stripper? Big hair, obnoxious accent...

Next thing we'd be in an 80's metal video...

If you get beer I might have one but I can't do any more than that.

By the Way, I have the Singles Champ & DFL masks cut and if I'm feeling brave I'll try to dye one this weekend and post a pic. I hope they come out ok.

It's taking me about 4 hours to cut one of these out and I have 5 to go.

wow. Thanks kevin. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

And i know Kevin is a big fan of Qdoba. Hint. Hint.

Actually I'm kinda off Qudoba (bad Burrito a while back) Bad Burrito sounds like a good band name though.

I also did this map of Hawk Hollow in case anyone wants to print out a copy...

HawkHollowMap.jpg

have i mentioned how excited i am about finally getting to play Hawk Hollow. it also appears we might have two cars coming from raleigh at this point.