• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The trophy discs are done...

singlesdiscweb.jpg

DFLdiscWeb.jpg

doublesdiscweb.jpg

Hawk Hollow

Just waanted to let you know I would be attending the meet at hawk hollow for all three days and will be camping at the farm. Will be with my friend Knicez.

I will be their Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. I will miss Saturday Doubles unless someone brings a wife who is a Jewel fan and wants to take my place taking my wife to DC to meet her.

i will be there friday, saturday night, and sunday. cant make it to whatever is going on saturday up until about 5

Here's the schedule of events:

Fri Sept 21

12pm - 7pm Mid Atlantic Meet - Set up and casual play.

7pm - 10pm Tiki/Glow Golf - pilgrimage to The Blockhouse(extra fee associated)
This event is run every Friday and highly recommended. It is Random draw doubles with a cash payout. It is an experience every disc golfer needs to partake.

Sat Sept 22

8:00am - 9am Check-in and players meeting.

9:30am – 12:30pm Doubles
Choose your own partner. Recommend partnering with someone who has played the course before. Prizes will be awarded.

12:30pm - 2pm Lunch break
A non-vegan lunch prepared by Vegan Ray will be available for an additional fee. BYOB.

2pm - 5pm Singles play with $$ mulligans fund raiser.
Singles low score play. Prizes awarded for top finishers. And top Mulligan Purchaser.
Unlimited Mulligans for purchase during play. Mulligans will cost at least $1 each. However the Top finishers in the morning doubles round will be charged more per mulligan.
ALL MULLIGAN MONEY will be donated to Hawk Hollow.
5-10pm Free time – Pot Luck dinner and camp Fire.

Sun Sept 23

10:30 – 1:30pm Random Doubles- Best Shot
Random dubs… best shot… no mulli's…. good luck! Prizes will be awarded to top finishers.

1:30 -2:30 Lunch Break
Maybe Vegan Ray left-overs. Maybe not. BYOF&B just in case.

2:30 - 6pm Micro competitions and pick-up groups.
Try to beat Kachtz in driving competition. Maybe a putting game or two.
Feel free to partake in another round if your body is still capable.

6 - 8pm Tear down and cleanup. The goal is to leave the course cleaner than we found it.

Current Roster of attendance

Still plenty of time to get in the invitations. Will be sending out reminders next week to those that haven't yet replied.

Note: i haven't received the invitation reply from a few people on the list, but have listed them based on previous conversations.

attachment.php

Also, I anticipate more local Spotsy club members and Southern Maryland club members to be attending.

Attachments

• 2012 roster screenshot.PNG
    2012 roster screenshot.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 53