• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wait until you meet some of these jack-wagons... it'll make you seriously question humanity. lol

particularly that A Pfaff kid.

Started getting my things ready last night. Going to pack the Jeep tonight, get a good nights sleep, and leave bright and early tomorrow morning.

Can not wait to get down there.

Packed my car last night. Just need to pick out what color socks to wear and i'm out the door in the mornign... I may be able to get to HH by 11.

I am leaving Annapolis around 7AM. I need to make a couple of stops on my way down. Hope to be there between 10 and 11.

I'm going to try and get there around 11-Noon. I'l be stopping by my sis' work and filling up the coolers with ice. I have chicken marinating to put on the grill Friday night.

The back of my truck looks like a Disc Golf version of the Clampett's goin' to Beverly Hills!

Why no kegs?
+1 prerubed! :D :p
In lieu of a 1/4 keg (the equivalent of 108 12oz beers), I could always just bring 4 - 5 cases of different kinds of beer and throw it in a 'community cooler'. It is easier to transport, no need to return empty keg or tap, and more diversity in beer type.

What say you guys? Will this work?

i would suggest bottles rather than keg- we are out in the sticks a bit here plus the dump is basically across the street so i have no problem taking away the trash. disc golfers have historically done a great job of cleaning up after themselves at HH- it is one of the reasons the course continues to exist.

i have no objection to kegs... there just isn't anywhere convenient to buy them out here. there is a store with an excellent beer selection 6 miles away though...

Jabruzzo03-----I'd be willing to give you some money for beers and chip in on the community beer....just let me know what you think.

i have no objection to kegs... there just isn't anywhere convenient to buy them out here. there is a store with an excellent beer selection 6 miles away though...

Biscoe - Would that store be Food Lion? I planned on hitting Food Lion on my way in to pick up some things for Friday as well as Beer and Ice.

Rocaholic - I would welcome any donations to the Beer Fund. I believe we are going to meet up and play Blockhouse Friday afternoon. We can discuss more than. What kind of beer do you drink?

I drink Yuengling, Bells, Rogue (Dead Guy Ale), Miller, Molson, Newcastle, Guiness, Dog Fish, Chimay, Alligash, Hoegarden, etc...I know the last few are getting into the $$($$$) range of the beers as well as Bells.

I sacrificed an old grumpy ball golfer to the Disc Golf Gods....

393226_267511376685040_522040620_n.jpg

.... You're Welcome!

Biscoe - Would that store be Food Lion? I planned on hitting Food Lion on my way in to pick up some things for Friday as well as Beer and Ice.

Rocaholic - I would welcome any donations to the Beer Fund. I believe we are going to meet up and play Blockhouse Friday afternoon. We can discuss more than. What kind of beer do you drink?

food lion has a decent selection- dickinson's store at the intersection of 208 and 522 has more high end stuff. (also managed by a disc golfer)