• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be looking for a partner as well but thought I'd just work it out Sat morning. Hopefully somebody won't mind doubling up with an old noodle arm!!

See y'all tommorow around noon-ish.

Jeep is packed with the exception of my disc's. Could not survive if my Jeep was broken into and my disc's were taken. I can live without the rest of the stuff.

Hawk Hallow! Here I come!!!

I have a hand-out for everyone with some local addresses and directions to the Food Lion and stores surrounded it. i believe Dickersons is on the way.

Okay i'm gonna pack my suitcase and turn in for the night. i'll check back here one last time and then be on my merry way to Hawk Hollow.

Hopefully everyone has Biscoes and my phone number on them in case something comes up.

Cya tomorrow!!

My soccer team managed to pull out a miracle and now I have a game friday night :(
It will be nearly impossible to make it to tiki for glow dubs. I am so disappointed, that is a highlight of the weekend, plus the holes are short and I would be able to test my ability to play. I can walk with out crutches, but I can not put weight on my heel. This is going to be a very interesting weekend.

Doesn't look I am gonna be able to make it this year. Extremely disappointed and hope to be out next year. Everyone enjoy their weekend out there.

if we have an odd man for doubles, we'll ask for any volunteers first.

Because of the length of some holes (including the par 3's) here's how many extra throws Oddman will get:

PAR 3's - can throw twice on 2 of the lies
PAR 4's. - can throw twice on 3 of the lies
PAR 5's. - can throw twice on 4 of the lies

Make sense?

An example of a par 3 would be: 2 drives, 1 approach, 2 putts if needed
An example of a par 4 would be: 2 drives, 2 fairways, 2 ups, 1 down

Before you volunteer, keep in mind how many extra throws you'll be throwing.. You'll still have the singles round later in the day.

No one should want to play solo i've done it and it's no fun you just throw your arm out.

If it is odd numbers we can have a tag team partner.
someone can have Kevin holes 1-9 and me 10-18 that way neither one of us over exert ourselves for singles :)

I have played the course a dozen times, I am only coming to meet the people and have fun.

II am in full on panic mode, my game was changed to away and my car has all my stuff and is sitting in a dangerous neighborhood alone for 3 hours. I grabbed my bag at the last minute.

I am in full on panic mode, my game was changed to away and my car has all my stuff and is sitting in a dangerous neighborhood alone for 3 hours. I grabbed my bag at the last minute.

Latest posts