• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MighTee Pads from LRP

oceancountydg

There is an ad in the new disc golfer mag that just came (Summer 2015) for a rubber tee pad called mighTee pads. Linear rubber products (LRP) is the company that makes them. After looking at their site it seems that they make some quality products for different uses. I contacted them today to get a quote for both the 5x10 and 6x12 options. Haven't talked to anyone in person yet but i got a voicemail and they are sending me a sample of the material. It is not porous like most dg mats and it has raised grip that looks like diamond plate.

I was wondering if anyone has used these, seen them on courses, or knows a course that has them. I don't have price info yet but they may be a cheaper alternative the the current dg rubber companies.

We have these for our course. They are awesome. Super heavy duty and grippy. They also come pre cut to whatever size you need. Heavy as hell. We got the 5x10ft and 5/8" thick. Good customer service too and great price. Highly recommended.

We have these for our course. They are awesome. Super heavy duty and grippy. They also come pre cut to whatever size you need. Heavy as hell. We got the 5x10ft and 5/8" thick. Good customer service too and great price. Highly recommended.

Can you comment on grip when wet?

If you don't mind me asking how much were they per 5'x10'x5/8"? We are looking at some options for shorter tees for our course. Thanks,

just got a quote

just got a quote

9-5x10= $1450
9-5x12= $1650

any idea how much fly pads and other rubber options are. im sure I can search but if someone knows off the top of their head

So we are looking at 150-160 per pad? This sounds perfect for my course. The park is totally against concrete but maybe they would go for this!

Any reviews on how these teepads handle snow/ice? Do they stand up against salting?

Do they recommend a sub-flush installation, or how do you keep them from getting chewed up by mowers?

They handle snow and ice just fine

We have to remove them every night during our tournaments which are held on a ball golf course so about the sub flush i'm not sure. It is a total pain in the ass to move them because they are HEAVY

Think of this.. if they were light, ...they'd get stolen!
Question: Does it look like the texture is from the time of "molding" or stamped after the fact?
Just curious. I've always wondered if there was a way to stamp texture into rubber stall type mats, one way or another. (with or without heat)

If you were to leave them in place on a golf tee, would they be fine with minimal maintenance?

Think of this.. if they were light, ...they'd get stolen!
Question: Does it look like the texture is from the time of "molding" or stamped after the fact?
Just curious. I've always wondered if there was a way to stamp texture into rubber stall type mats, one way or another. (with or without heat)

No clue

I believe at the 1:16 mark in this video you can see several top pro players throwing off these teepads in the rain, and a couple make comments regarding grip of the teepads.

just got a quote

9-5x10= $1450
9-5x12= $1650

any idea how much fly pads and other rubber options are. im sure I can search but if someone knows off the top of their head

$1200

Latest posts