• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millenium Moab

MOAB works good. Definitely same stability as my champ Viper though I only had a few throws with both today. I'm keeping both in the bag a bit longer to compare, but things are looking good so far. I really want to compare the carry on the fade more since the MOAB profile is so much flatter.

They do have pink ones at infinite. With pictures.

Sweet. Thx.
Also, look up Supreme Flight for what they have...

OK, MOAB is legit.

It's a little more stable than my champ Viper that I've been bouncing off trees for two years, but very similar flight pattern and has that long glidey fade that no other disc I've met has matched.

Also these are much flatter than Vipers and nice for forehands.

If you're throwing a Viper of any kind check this out.

If you're throwing a Justice I highly recommend this instead!

I just noticed the Moab is available in Frontline-X. Is this a Star equivalent?

I just noticed the Moab is available in Frontline-X. Is this a Star equivalent?

I dont think thats a thing. Frontline-x Mortar maybe? CFR? I cant find a Frontline-X MOAB anywhere.

I would totally pick one up if they exist.

Can someone please tell me what they use this disc for? And don't say "Thumbers". Thumbers is cheating.

Can someone please tell me what they use this disc for? And don't say "Thumbers". Thumbers is cheating.

not sure what exactly other people do with it, but I use it for utility flex shots and straight to fade where you need to carry left.

Firebirds (well, Felons mostly but w/e) are what I usually use for a dogleg if the ground is in play because they are ultra reliable and comfortable and I can count on a skip.

I use the MOAB for the same kind of thing if I need the dog leg to happen in the air and I dont have the elevation to put something up high on a hyzer and let it drift left.

lots of srsly wooded courses here in the PNW and even so this disc doesnt come out on every course, and only a couple times on those that it does. My love for it is totally disproportionate to how often I get to use it. Its more because nothing else does what it does.

I will admit that its not my favorite rim. it really does feel like a hybrid mid/fairway, with a flanged mid rim which is not my fav. if anyone made something else that flew like this I would seriously consider it, but for now its Champ Vipers and MOABs for that once or twice every other round must have birdie.

I used to throw CE Vipers, but eventually took them out of my bag, because they just fill a gap that doesn't exist. They're a ton of fun to throw, but I can do any of the same things with either a Pig or Firebird.

I use it as a shorter Firebird. Basically, any time I need a super meathook in the 250-300' range or I need to REALLY flex a shot through trees. As a forehand flex disc I can weave though the woods with a MOAB like no other disc I've found.

Put one in my bag this morning. TYPHOOOOOOOOON.

lol Good luck and safe passage to you Pacific Northwest boys this weekend! MOAB will serve you well. Played last night (only about 15-20mph winds) and the thing held forehand lines like it didn't even realize it was supposed to turn over in that wind. Thing of beauty.

Ya, I'm pretty excited to throw things into 50mph headwinds tomorrow. Overstable?? We'll see.

If I could get a profile pic alongside a Banshee, that would be nifty.

The rim is totally different. It's scooped out and funky, almost like a Gila but with a higher PLH and smaller bead.

Yeah. You're barking up the wrong tree Dave. It's a blunter Viper. Its way deeper and less driver-like than a Banshee.

I don't know this for sure, but I think it's the Tachyon mold. It's pretty much the same feel and flight, it's just different plastic.

It is a recreated 4.1 Tachyon LF, by most reliable accounts--the SUPER beefy ones. Closest Innova disc to that in feel and flight is the Viper.

The only tachyon I've ever seen is a proto @ the local PIAS. How similar are the wings? I'm not looking for a straight Banshee replacement but something great for flick rollers and thumbers since that's 90% of what I use the Banshee for anyway.