• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Tank-Panzer

Anyone had the chance to throw both the Tank and the War Spear? I think I'm one of the few that like this disc, (does great spin putts, elevator shots, and the low glide helps when you need a shot to sit safely), flies like a beat in Rhyno to me, how would others compare it to the Tank?

Anyone had the chance to throw both the Tank and the War Spear? I think I'm one of the few that like this disc, (does great spin putts, elevator shots, and the low glide helps when you need a shot to sit safely), flies like a beat in Rhyno to me, how would others compare it to the Tank?

Shallower with a more dramatic Thumbtrack.

Both are solid discs for sure.

I can't stress enough for Tank fans to check out the Element Discs Iridium. They're fantastic discs.

Take this with a grain of salt as I am one of those who don't like the war spear, Which is a shame because I like so many of gateways putters. The tank is longer, and less dumpy for me than the war spear. Equally as little glide though.

Latest posts