• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Tank-Panzer

The original tank is not a beadless rhyno,it was small beaded.

The innova beadless rhynos is not a tank either since it uses a beadless aviar bottom,not the sb aviar bottom that the original tank uses.

So this panzer tank,might not even be either of them

Booter it is the beadless rhyno. Same type they sold on dgv for a while

And lets get a round in soon dude! Its been a while now that I ain't at the shop anymore

Ok i guess i was right lol

And yes,we need to get a round in since i dont see you at dn anymore. Lmk,bring ur ass back to wilco,ill show u how to play that course ;)

Panzer is a domier tank. They are also releasing the tank proper, and the mortar, a midrange, that lloks like some sort of beefy beefinstein.

Yeah panzer and tank are two different discs fellas. The mortar might be just what I'm looking for to compliment my Rocs

Mortar is a Beadless Gator if I remember correctly from the other thread...Im real excited about those..gonna try to pick up a couple of each tomorrow at the tourney Hyzerbomb is running

These discs are money. Literally. My first throw with my tester Tank was for the ace pot at a tourney today. I put it on the pin. If you want a Rhyno with glide, get a Tank.

Couldn't be more excited about this. I love the feel of my Rhyno, but hate how much height I need to give it in calm winds to make long putts. Hoping for some good plastic choices.

Latest posts