• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Mini Buzzz

Why is it I have never wanted a Discraft product until they come in miniature form?!?! I wish Innova would release their essential molds in this size. I would love to build a mini aviar/roc/teebird/firebird/roadrunner/orc/destroyer bag!

I was just throwing my mini Buzzz at the course the other day, haha played an entire round like that. If I hit chains and it falls through the basket I consider that a hole out. This thing flies remarkably well and very much like a Buzzz should with a little more turn and fade though. After a couple holes of flipping it then n00b hyzering it I found a happy straight medium with some fade at the end of its flight. Putting is another story.... I was having a blast by myself in 25 degree temps throwing a mini. Yes I'm strange haha.

Nothing strange about having fun throwing these. They're a blast to toss around! I've taken mine out with a Lil Wiz for a round as well. I welcome any and all new molds of this size, as well as a mini-but-not-too-mini basket.

the wife has a mini buzzz and a lil wiz from a tourney players pack and raffle.
IDK why, but i have yet to throw them

Is there a good way to search for mini courses, besides putting in a really short course length and hoping to stumble across one?

Is there a good way to search for mini courses, besides putting in a really short course length and hoping to stumble across one?

In the search for courses button on the home page put in "mini" as the search words. I'm not sure it shows them all but it pulls up a bunch of them. I think most of the mini courses listed have "mini" in their name.

Anyone toss a mini Nuke yet? Just ordered one along with a mini challenger and a 5 pack. We've been planning a mini Buzzz tourney for awhile. Should be fun. Those mini Buzzzes fly great.

Ordered some Mini Buzzzs for our local Ice Bowl players packs. Came out pretty nice! I was not expecting Cryztal plastic.

V4ZPn0il.jpg

02OWCIml.jpg

qIRWoxel.jpg

The black with the rainbow stamp is hot!