• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Minnesota Courses

i've come to the conclusion after playing kaposia a few times a week lately that it doesn't matter how well you do the front 9ish, the second half the course can just slap you in the face. but its ok, b/c then bryant and brp all the sudden become easy

Riley Lake in Eden Prairie

Does anybody know anything about the new DGC at Riley Lake in Eden Prairie. I stopped by yesterday and there are four new DGA baskets installed between the parking lot and baseball diamonds. No teepads. The baskets are rather close to each other: 120ft to 200 ft. Couldn't find any other baskets. I am hoping there are more baskets (and teepads) to be installed, otherwise it'll only be good for a practice area for midranges.

i've come to the conclusion after playing kaposia a few times a week lately that it doesn't matter how well you do the front 9ish, the second half the course can just slap you in the face. but its ok, b/c then bryant and brp all the sudden become easy

Are you saying you can consistantly shoot -9 at Bryant?