• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mississippi Travel Tag

magictenor1

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
If anyone is passing thru Ms on I-20 this summer I would love to meet and swap tags. I am also heading to Texas at the end of June and have already talked to some guys out there about playing. Get your tags and lets do the disc.

I guess no one ever comes to MS. Hey some of you guys who live here need to get a tag so we can al least swap within the state.

I live in Colorado and am actually heading back down to Mississippi this next Thursday, the 13th, to see my family. I'm originally from Mississippi but I will be down on the coast. I will only be there for about three days but I will surely be playing some disc golf. At the moment I plan on hitting the IG Levy course in Pascagoula, Shepard State Park, and I'm also planning to play the University of Southern Alabama course.

I live in Meridian so that's a long way away. I could possibly meet in hattiesburg at Paul B johnson. It'a a nice course with 23 holes.

It was 18 and they added 5 more. I think they may be headed to 27 but not sure.

After the big "storm" they are redesigning the WHOLE course of Paul B. The hurricane made the original course WAYYYYYY to easy so they have to redo everything.

I might get a me a tag one of these days.....

After the big "storm" they are redesigning the WHOLE course of Paul B. The hurricane made the original course WAYYYYYY to easy so they have to redo everything.

I might get a me a tag one of these days.....
you should get one so we can swap