• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

monarchs available?

honkeytiger

Birdie Member
I was told end of June for the new Monarch and was curious if any online dealer had them yet.

Retails will begin selling them tomorrow....June 23...

we got one in our players package at the golden state classic this past weekend ;)

the pro shop also had a nice batch of stock stamps as well. i have 3 now :twisted:

i threw the proto a few times and only got to throw my 1st runs a few times, but i think i've found a new addition to the bag. it might take the spot of two discs that i currently use; champion valk (roller) & star destroyer (flippy flex shots/stable roller).

i'll give a better review in a few days when i get to abuse them :wink:

I'm liking my first run also but i do still need to beat this one in. so far it's a good disc to replace my pro beast-x. longer viking maybe?

i can now say, that this will most likely take the place of my valk as my main roller. now i'll have the monarch (main roller), destroyer (distance cut roller), XCal (major cut roller).

its just easier to put on my line and has the same rolling characteristics of my valk.

Tim_the_Enchanter said:
Whoa...is that some weird camera effect, or is the wing as weird as it looks in the 3rd pic on MS?

Yep. It is.

I was looking at these down at Disc Golf World yesterday, and they look like something out of the Quest Labs. I was talking with a guy who drives in the 350' range with his SOLFs, and he said they would really hold a straight line well without too much fade. Quite fast and SUPER glidey.

Tim_the_Enchanter said:
Hmmm, any opinions on the flight characteristics for those of us that don't throw too many rollers?

they fly like a faster valk/beast hybrid 4 me

Latest posts