• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most days without a lost disc?

waynewf

Double Eagle Member
I think the main reason I started buying so many discs was so I wouldn't get so upset when i lost a disc.

I'm sure to jinx myself here, but I believe it has been over 2 years since I last lost a disc, which is definitely a record for me.

What about you guys?

i havent lost a disc since i was probably 14 which was almost 6 years ago

I've lost three this year alone. Two in water and one at a tourney that I couldn't take my time to find. Spotter was even ten feet from where it hit a bush but I couldn't find it in time. Last week I lost my favorite Star TL on a practice shot that the wind got a hold of and took it into the pond. Didn't realize it was a water hole until I got up on it. Even went back the next weekend to dive for it. Still nothing.:mad:

I think it's about two years for me too. It's hard to loose them when you're only throwing 225'. ;)

I've lost three this year alone. Two in water and one at a tourney that I couldn't take my time to find. Spotter was even ten feet from where it hit a bush but I couldn't find it in time. Last week I lost my favorite Star TL on a practice shot that the wind got a hold of and took it into the pond. Didn't realize it was a water hole until I got up on it. Even went back the next weekend to dive for it. Still nothing.:mad:

You just reminded me about water....I did, in fact lose a Buzzz to some water last August.

Damn!!!

Well, that was the only one last year...maybe this year will be free of lost discs!

In almost two years, I haven't lost one disc.

I have thrown four into ponds. I know where they are, just can't get 'em!

My last one was thrown on a semi-iced pond around Christmas. Sucks when you can see it...:wall:

The only time I've lost discs in the last year is water or a foot and a half of snow.

Well let's see, maybe 8 months. Just lost one a few days ago so now I'm at 9 days I think

years? wow, thats impressive i don't think i've gone a month with out loosing one since i started playing.

You just reminded me about water....I did, in fact lose a Buzzz to some water last August.

Damn!!!

Well, that was the only one last year...maybe this year will be free of lost discs!

Dang it!! That just reminded me of a Buzzz I lost last June to a river. That makes 4 in one year. 3 to water 3/4 in tournaments.

I'm on about 2 years now. I remember the rivers well, otherwise I'm getting my disc back.

Reset the clock to zero. Like a jerk, I forgot to pick up a BEAUTIFUL pearly, bright pink, super flat, Z Wasp. The worst part is that I forgot to ink it and it has the previous owner's number on it.

D A M M I T ! ! !

I've only lost two ever I got one of them back when someone else found it a couple weeks later
(both in the same pond at indian hills)

lost my favorite driver (at the time) in the snow during a tournament. It landed in the middle of the fairway and just couldn't find it.

i've only lost two that i remember (three others have gone missing, but i didn't lose them on a throw), both at Blue Ribbon Pines, and both before i started inking my discs, which is a shame because BRP will keep and return any discs found with names on them.

Over the course of time, I have lost literally dozens of discs, but until last week (Pink Pro Destroyer), I hadn't lost one since August. And it's not like I haven't been playing much, either. I have just managed to keep track of them pretty well recently.

Hadn't lost one in 6 months, then lose 2 on one hole. Pro Destroyer and a JO star destroyer (this one hurt)

only lost 1 this last winter, taught me to not throw clear blue on snow.. :doh: