• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

People that say F$&K. Not sometimes, After and between every word, all day. Thats a special word and should be used sparingly. If abused it takes away the impact when you REALLY want to use it.

And, People who comment on EVERY shot.
And, People who throw there butts on the ground and say there biodegradable.

So there

Questions don't usually bother me, but I hate it when people compliment my mediocre shots. There's this one guy in my club who is consistently about 5 strokes better than me on any course, and he has a bad habit of doing this to me and others. I can't speak for others, and I know he means well, but it seems a bit condescending at times. :\

"Where'd you get that disc? I bet it's one of those fancy Europe discs isn't it."
-Maybe it is a River, maybe it's a Fuse, or maybe it's a Buzzz and you're just jealous. If I go out of my way to find a disc that works better than yours, then don't hate.

Whats the most irritating question you guys get asked while playing.

"How old are you? Really?"

Not a question, but a statement that I've heard from some of the casuals around here a few times who seem to have picked up the sport primarily for the social aspect...

"Playing by yourself sucks, man", almost to imply that there's something wrong with it and you shouldn't be allowed to play unless you have a partner.

I love playing alone until I lose a disc and wish I had 5 more people shuffling through leaf piles looking for it with me.

^Same. Especially when a non-DG'er walks by while you are randomly walking around in the woods just off the fairway.

The best question I have ever heard was "So have you thrown a monarch?" and i reply yes, so he responds "monarch, over or under stable?".
:wall: