• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

"were they all par 3s?"

Generally asked by some numb nuts after the the toureny round when he is trying to add up scores. I don't care if they are all par 7s...just count the total strokes and write it down. The TDs want total strokes, not score in relation to par. :doh:

"were they all par 3s?"

Generally asked by some numb nuts after the the toureny round when he is trying to add up scores. I don't care if they are all par 7s...just count the total strokes and write it down. The TDs want total strokes, not score in relation to par. :doh:

Well assuming its an 18 hole course, and if they are all par 3s and player A had three 4s, then the total score would be 57. adding three to 54 par for course. If player B had all threes except for 2 twos, then their score would be 52.

That can actually make things easier...

Probably already said, but in the middle of a tourney and a back-up on a hole...

"what are you shooting" or "how are you shooting"

what that really translates into is

"I'm playing pretty well and I hope you are sucking" or "I'm playing like crap, I hope you are playing crapier"

I always answer with something really vague, or give some ridiculous score one way or the other, just to confuse;)

Seriously, I never heard about this. Can you say, publicly, where that was? :eek:

hopefully that trend catches on around here.

i like cops no more than the next guy, but i'd pay to have some plainclothes walk around and clean up the local DB/smoker/litterer factor.

Probably already said, but in the middle of a tourney and a back-up on a hole...

"what are you shooting" or "how are you shooting"

what that really translates into is

"I'm playing pretty well and I hope you are sucking" or "I'm playing like crap, I hope you are playing crapier"

I always answer with something really vague, or give some ridiculous score one way or the other, just to confuse;)

Very true. If I'm shooting anything less than a 1080 rated round, then I'll just say I'm playing "alright."

"how do your discs go straight?"

HAHAHA. I have to laugh , because we had some noobs behind us today, and we got that exact question.:D

I shouldn't laugh. We did give them some pointers though, and of course told them about DGCourse review

Latest posts