• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most random thing you have found on the course...

376099_599510056727177_2126417111_n.jpg

it's a goat with no ears, with sidebags, on a leash at the course.. guy had his daughter dragging it around with them.

I am with AndyJB here, just got to play Jellystone a few weeks ago and that looks a lot like hole #4 (the downhill shot). I had heard you can rent a goat for a caddy, but didnt hear about it until after we played. We did see them bring out the herd as we hit the back 9.

Thanks for the flashback to my Colorado vacation. :thmbup:

Nevin Park is "known" for all the old style rotary dial telephones. The course is 8500 long almost 2 miles with transitions and basically goes around the park no switch backs. I have found a piece of phone on every hole. There is a large pile by hole 12 of these phones, however I cannot explain why I find receivers all over the course, its like the animals picked them up and moved them around.

I found a white sports coat with a gray stripe down the side. Not strange you say? It exactly matched the sports pants my buddy had on. I am pretty sure they would be a matched set. I couldn't convince him to put it on however.

I found a pair of Con Air hair clippers on #1's fairway at my local course one time. Don't know why you would need to drive to your local lake/disc golf course for a hair cut but oh well. It was a cordless model and when I turned it on it worked. Picked it up and put it in my trash sack and moved on down the fairway.

I did not find it, but I was playing a tournament in Charlotte and one of the locals showed our group some tracking or GPS device that was hidden under one of the elevated baskets (cannot remember which course) and told us there were several others around the country which was used for a scavenger hunt or something similar.

That would be geocaching. You hide caches around places and give a nearby gps coordinate and people go look for them. You usually put something in it, and when others find it they'll trade the little trinket for something else.

I don't know if putting a cache on a disc golf fairway is a good idea. Sometimes the geocachers don't put them at the best locations.

I found a sweet pipe but didnt keep it was scared of what could of been through it. Also I have found 3 geochaches and the only other thing that sticks out is I found a shopping cart cache once.

"Large latin" it said, womens marital aid wrapper.... But it did have suction cup attachment

Syringes, urine analysis cup ( not used) womens underwear, used condoms, wedge of fake swiss cheese

All at guthrie creek dgc

That would be geocaching. You hide caches around places and give a nearby gps coordinate and people go look for them. You usually put something in it, and when others find it they'll trade the little trinket for something else.

I don't know if putting a cache on a disc golf fairway is a good idea. Sometimes the geocachers don't put them at the best locations.

I was actually thinking of doing a disc golf geocache where i hide plastic and if you find it you leave something for the next person