• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

Quest 10 Meter Brick. It is really useful for downhill or side hill putts. It will almost never roll away. It has to the most uncommon.

Out of what I carry id have to go with star kite besides on here I haven't found anyone else that throws them or likes them. It can do alot

Around these parts, it would be my Comets. Myself and a Discraft sponsored pro throw them, but everybody else around this state pretty much throw Roc's, Buzzz's and M4's for their mid's.

Four other honorable mentions(I rotate these four in and out of the bag depending on course):
DX Classic Roc
Neutron Theory
DX Aero
Pro D Rattler

For those who have thrown them I think they are well liked, it's just many won't give Gateway mids or drivers a try (they have really upped their game in the last 3-4 years with several new releases to complement the Sabre, Element, and Illusion). I guess in that sense since I bag the Karma, Mystic, Apache, and Assassin those could all fit for this thread, great flyers but I don't know anyone personally other than a few that took one of the few mids they sent our club for players packs that uses these.

I bagged two Karmas until recently, both in Evolution plastic. I loved them for a straight shot I could crank on, and still have a predictable fade at the end. However, even the E plastic, in my opinion, didn't retain its stability well, and I'm now in the process of finding a replacement that is available in nicer (in my opinion) plastic.

Star Wedge x2. Pretty much my go to disc for anything 200 feet and in. I can make it shape any line :)

I'd say the King Cobra. Seems that everything else in my sig/bag has a solid following and I've never really seen them on the course.

The true blue roc/buzz hybrid,

My favorite mold by far!

It came out late to really compete in the mid market/was a rehash of the Ont champ tooling, truth be told the buzz/roc still take the biggest slice of the cake.

Latitude 64 Bite :D

I throw it for the dog, but it took forever to find in the store!

I doubt many other people have one in the bag.

Quest rockit, 100 meter laser, lightning rubber putt, is innova's dx stingray considered uncommon? , I just don't see very many,

The QMS doesn't get enough love in my opinion. I do not bag them now, but I bag/unbag more than Feldberg. I also really liked the Legacy Clozer for a while, certainly not a bad putter.

Out of what I carry id have to go with star kite besides on here I haven't found anyone else that throws them or likes them. It can do alot

Love the kite. Perfect for low ceiling anhyzers, the crazy glide keeps it off the ground until it can flatten out enough to not cut roll

I gotta go with the Zephyr. I just started throwing these recently as I miss playing Ultimate with some local friends. I have yet to see anyone else toss any Super Class plastic...

Has to be the Maximizer for me. All the glide combined with its understability makes it perfect for uphill drives. I've never seen anyone else throw one though.

Latest posts