• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

I carry at least 2 cobras at all times. I love cobras but everyone else I play with don't use them. I have tried to move on from them but I always go back to them. The only thing I dislike about them is that I rotate through them pretty quickly. The curse of dx plastic.

Try champ cobras. I have 2 buddies who swear by them

I used to be in the same boat until I started seasoning champ cobras, it's well worth the transition.

I do have a champ King Cobra, but I still perfer the DX cobras over it. Maybe once it gets a little more seasoned I will like it more.

I throw a bit of kastaplast so everything. The rask gets a ton of questioning looks, then when I throw it people look at me like I am cheating.

I put a Star Cro back in the bag. It is not really better than other discs like it, but I still like it. Something about its slightly smaller diameter makes me feel that it will fit through tight wooded shots. Totally mental probably, but I still like it. Oh, and it is comfortable.

IDK the popularity of these discs but I'm the only one or one of the only people I okay with who bags them, Archer, Pure, Hatchet.

A few unusual discs that I bag:
Westside Underworld and Tursas in VIP
Cryztal Ringer
Z Zombee
Champ Cheetah
X Storm

Lately I've been bagging a DGA rogue, I don't see them often. Other than that, I dunno. Maybe my beat to the point most people would throw it away small bead aviar? It's like 3-4/10 at best, just this side of a dog chewed on it. Love that thing, absurd flippy goodness.

Ditto. Nebula is my go-to rarity, also a polecatter.

Still Polecatting, still Nebulae (two now: 1 fresh, 1 beat).

My bag is getting weirder. I putt with Plutoniums. I'm messing with a MOAB for OS utility. Seer, S-DD, Breaker. Giants and King but I don't know if I'd call them uncommon/unpopular.

Anyone else bag a Glide? Anyone?...

Ermmm....maybe my crave? Or matrix? Alias? Insanity? Wrath? My bags all gyro other than my beat up pro beast that i roll. Ions and volts and even anodes arent super uncommon. So yeah...one of the above.

I do have a champ King Cobra, but I still perfer the DX cobras over it. Maybe once it gets a little more seasoned I will like it more.

Unfortunately the Kings will never act like your DX. The old OOP Champs would break into MONEY but the Kings just aren't the same.

Cobra is the best FH approach roller to date:hfive:

For me, probably the Rattler. Don't see many Cannons or Xcals or Drones when I'm throwing but read about them enough on here.

Latest posts