• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure it sticks to chains as good or better than my vibrams. It's beat in very nicely. I wish the overmolds always felt that way.

All 3 of my second runs feel that way. 1 is unthrown, 1 is pretty fresh, and one is moderate-very seasoned. All generally feel the same.

Like legit, what are retailers calling it? I don't see them listed anywhere. Will they designate new vs old? New blue >>>>>> old blue.

It would be sweet if proton amps came out straight with like a fade of .5 to 1 like some of the first runs were. Then we would have understable, straight with a tad of fade, then n volts, p volts, and shocks. That would be pretty awesome.

My straight N amp is one of my favorite discs.

i was thinkin this today when i came to realize my go to amp is one of the first runs. the back up i have and one i just received are def less stable.

Yeah, I am psyched for the Proton Amp. Nothing wrong with my current Neutron, but I feel a touch more stability and a touch less fade would be awesome.

i was thinkin this today when i came to realize my go to amp is one of the first runs. the back up i have and one i just received are def less stable.

I'm sorry to hear that, Jake, but I'm also glad that it wasn't just me - I had been surprised at how US my Amp was.

I'm sorry to hear that, Jake, but I'm also glad that it wasn't just me - I had been surprised at how US my Amp was.

actually im not sad. my broken in lucid escape was starting to have some lap with the first run amp. so i think i will dye my first run, as it is white, and use that as a winter compliment when the air is thinner and actually moving. im always reluctant to bag the 'orange' second run cuz i play in too much leaf litter and im afraid i will lose it. so the flippy magenta/pink amp is perfect.
the only visible difference i can see between the 1st and 2nd is dome. the flippy-er having more dome.

speaking of color, i do like the refined blue color and i feel the orange is in need of tweaking. its just not orange enough.

Definitely "rarer" than normal ions and anodes, but not exceptionally rare.

A lot of online vendors carry a stock of them, reds and greens usually, in soft and normal plastic. There are other colors too (I have two sparkle purple soft anodes)...but those don't pop up very often.

There are rare ones that were given away during the holidays, these are red or green with a white hotstamp.

To my knowledge, that's the extent of the sparkle putters. Tangents and nanos come in a variety of metal flake colors as well, but they're fairly common.

I meant given him the credit instead of making it look like it's your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts