• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's cool to hear and at that price you cant go wrong.
The glow takes some time to charge up though and you need a good flashlight like UV.

I wish my PIAS had $7 used MVP!!!

11009404_834809513232249_6466666873154374519_n.jpg

id buy a bunch.

What is that? Is that one of the new drivers? Looks like a wider rim, but maybe that's just my eyes deceiving me.

The main driver he was throwing MVP was the motion. Maybe proton sparkle motion?

Can any of you mvp fan boyz give me some assistance? I bought an mvp electron soft atom and I love the way that exact plastic feels. The only problem is, I bought it for putting and it doesn't feel like a putting putter. I was thinking of trying the anode or ion or even the axiom proxy. Do they make any of those 3 in the same/similar plastic? It almost feels like the chalky wizard feel. What I like in a putting putter is shallowness like the atom but not a straight down rim. Recommendations? Or should I stick with the atom

Not yet, but since he's sponsored, he will get his own sku I'm sure.

that's cool to hear and at that price you cant go wrong.
The glow takes some time to charge up though and you need a good flashlight like UV.

I wish my PIAS had $7 used MVP!!!

it was a great deal and thanks again for doing that contest! It was the only MVP they had and I do t think they knew how on demand they are.

The glow as far as I've used it has been fine with my UV light in the circle or just beyond. dont think I'll be using it to drive though. I threw it about 250 or a bit over in the field and it was good but a little squirrely.

Gross! :gross: I really wish MVP had found a better representative on the pro scene. I really can't stand Nikko, and if he continues the shenanigans that he's notorious for he will not help MVP.

Like what? It wont hurt MVP given what has been said by people like McBeth wondering what top pros will throw MVP discs... It takes all different kinds of people to build a successful business.

Like what? It wont hurt MVP given what has been said by people like McBeth wondering what top pros will throw MVP discs... It takes all different kinds of people to build a successful business.

When I recently hung out with Nikko, we were talking about what he was looking to do with Fly Life and what he liked about his mixed bag and he was a fan of what MVP was doing. Because of him I bought a Vector to try out, and I had almost no interest in MVP before, even though one of my friends is all about the Gyro. Having Nikko throwing MVP is a good thing, especially when he is already winning smaller tournaments and placing in the top 5 at NTs.

Honestly, I don't think MVP needs pros to sell their discs, and I don't see them going with that model. Have they even made a formal announcement, or has it been all Nikko?

The people who care about pros in this sport are a very small demographic. If that small demographic helps MVP move some plastic, awesome. But they've been moving pretty swiftly up to this point without them.

Nikko aside that's a pretty disc:thmbup:

Why is it I can't find a bright, heavy Neutron Crave anywhere online? Can't buy local and I've been looking for a while now. Does anyone know when more will be ran? Haven't followed this thread in a long time so I have no idea if anyone has any inside info...

Status
Not open for further replies.