• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I like it.

They should've just named the Atom the Tantrum instead :D

Just got these in the mail from Aim. Won the orbital in his giveaway and he threw in the other disc as a freebie. Thanks man!

These will be the first MVP I throw. Excited to see how they do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 54
Aim is always throwing extras in. Still not as nice as the last one I received. Still need to post some pics of that beauty.

Aims a cool dude for doing these giveaways, I think you'll like both of those a lot. And if you don't like that Atom PM me. That gray swirl is sweet.

Hmm I have 178g grey swirl soft I need to get rid of one of these days...I've thrown it a lot in a field and one of my friends nuked a basket with it from 350. It has a weird dent from where the rim got pinched in between chain links and a couple nicks from where I hit the doorframe putting down my hallway. But it still flies great.

Stopped in at a PIAS today to see what was new. The store had a bunch of new MVP in stock. It was the first time I got to handle any Electron plastic and it felt good in hand. At this point, Neutron seems to be the only plastic from MVP I don't like--so it sucks that it's most of what I can find. Found more discs in Proton there than at the DD store, too.

It was the grey Atoms in the rack that were Electron. I don't need any new putters or I might have grabbed one. My go-to putter is black, so the grey would be a nice complement.

This is what EVERYone was saying...until they hit a tree, lol. Or maybe it was tons of trees, over and over. Great for putting cuz the grip is there in spades.

We already covered this. You ain't throwing hard enough dog.

We already covered this. You ain't throwing hard enough dog.

I only throw the Atom on approach, and rarely, cuz I have the Proxy. I don't drive with the Atom, but with the Proxy instead. Try it sometime? Or want to be stubborn about this? :confused:

It was a conversation about the pros and cons of electron. Don't take it personally. The plastic has good and bad points. No big deal.

Not taking it personally, believe me. But do wonder what your aversion is to driving with a Proxy? It's a no-brainer, IMO.

I cant stand either one of you or the proxy but damn that disc got me an ace last year and well... I guess you foolz are here to stay.

:p

Happy new years gryo faces. That atom I gave away is a year old BTW' It has yet to disintegrate.

Don't be so rough. We are sensitive.

Not taking it personally, believe me. But do wonder what your aversion is to driving with a Proxy? It's a no-brainer, IMO.

My heads starting to hurt.

I've been bagging and driving with the proxy all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts