• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't drive with the Atom. Have a Proxy or Envy? Maybe use them for driving instead of the Atom? This isn't that hard.

I agree. The atom is super fun to throw.

Then don't drive with the Atom. Have a Proxy or Envy? Maybe use them for driving instead of the Atom? This isn't that hard.

Okay dog.

How much stock do you own in electron?

That's absurd, seriously.

Are you serious? We all have our likes and dislikes. I love basline discs, including drivers.

Edit: I was too slow. Yea, different strokes for different folks...and stuff.

You know a lot of the disagreement over the past few pages can be solved like this:

THROW A MIXED BAG!!!!!!!

Are you serious? We all have our likes and dislikes. I love basline discs, including drivers.

Edit: I was too slow. Yea, different strokes for different folks...and stuff.

Nothing to do with your likes/dislikes.

I just think it would be a horrendous business decision for MVP to release drivers with the current electron blend.

Nothing to do with your likes/dislikes.

I just think it would be a horrendous business decision for MVP to release drivers with the current electron blend.

I assume they will release at least one or two of their drivers in a base blend. Maybe current Electron. You don't think people wouldn't want to try Electron Volts? Fuggettaboudit.

No, I think the current blend would suck for a driver.

I've always assumed MVP was going to tinker with electron for future releases. Why else would the atom be the only mold for an entire year?

Isnt it fairly expensive to make the molds? And they have to make new molds for each electron disc...

Idk

I thought the story was that they couldn't make any old disc into electron. I assumed that meant that all new discs were eligible for baseline but that could be totally off.

I'm definitely going to put my foot down if that's the case. Sorry big sky. I'm not going to approve MVP making a new mold for your electron orbital.

No, I think the current blend would suck for a driver.

I can respect your opinion. Not sure what they have planned for Electron, but we'll find out eventually. I'm just still stoked that the Ion is finally coming.

Electron Orbital! Dream crusher.

I can respect your opinion. Not sure what they have planned for Electron, but we'll find out eventually. I'm just still stoked that the Ion is finally coming.

We can agree on that. I was putting in the snow today and would have killed for an electron ion.

Status
Not open for further replies.