• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just not the same without the 'soft proton' something at the end.

A little disappointed.

Well, I can't believe I am saying this, but by spring, I will have an all MVP/Axiom bag. These companies willingness to meet the customers wants/needs and ability to produce consistent results has won me over. Still keeping my innova/mixed bag, but I definitely need to explore mvp/axiom more. Here is my initial lineup. Tesla, inertia, impulse for distance. FR volt, new mold volt for control drivers. Crave, inspire for fairways. Alias, theory for mid range. Prox, envy, approach and driving putters. Atom for putting putter. Any of you gyro heads that see a gap, let me know what I need to fill the spot. I have an Ion as well, but am not sure it is going to stay. Will probably trade it for any of the mvp/axiom I need.

JP-on-a-roll-H.264-uncomp-2.gif

:hfive: Hope it works out in the end. Sounds like a really solid base though just don't sleep on that ION.

Its the epitome of MVP.

JP-on-a-roll-H.264-uncomp-2.gif

:hfive: Hope it works out in the end. Sounds like a really solid base though just don't sleep on that ION.

Its the epitome of MVP.

Aim, honestly bro, this puddle top little beauty needs to be in your collection. If I wasn't so damn in love with the envy, which ended a 2 year search, the ion would stay. If they release the ion in electron, then I am in. But as for right now, I don't wanna learn ye another putter. Lol.

Throwers' Choice prelim voting happening at All Things Disc Golf. MVP/Axiom are falling behind. As many Envy's as I hear people talking about, I would think it would be higher on the list. Go vote people.

So the Envy moved some, but the Thunderbird is now in the top spot, and the Harp is beating the Envy now. Seriously. The Harp....

Well, I can't believe I am saying this, but by spring, I will have an all MVP/Axiom bag. These companies willingness to meet the customers wants/needs and ability to produce consistent results has won me over. Still keeping my innova/mixed bag, but I definitely need to explore mvp/axiom more. Here is my initial lineup. Tesla, inertia, impulse for distance. FR volt, new mold volt for control drivers. Crave, inspire for fairways. Alias, theory for mid range. Prox, envy, approach and driving putters. Atom for putting putter. Any of you gyro heads that see a gap, let me know what I need to fill the spot. I have an Ion as well, but am not sure it is going to stay. Will probably trade it for any of the mvp/axiom I need.

I've got an all MVP/Axiom bag going for the winter. :hfive:

Here's my lineup:

Distance: Tesla (174 P, 174 N, 168 N, 157 P)
Fairway: Motion, Resistor
Mids: Tensor, Vector, Alias
Putting/Upshots: Envy

I'll probably add a Proxy for short turnovers and and Atom for putting as soon as I can get my hands on those. So far I'm really liking this setup. I'm hoping for some max distance drivers next year; that would really round out the lineup for summer when conditions will allow me to really go for distance more than I can in the winter.

Don't forget, you can vote every day, and for up to 2 discs at All Things Disc Golf. Go vote for the Envy, and or your favorite MVP/Axiom releases from this year.

But especially the Envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts