• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, 2 thumbs up for the plasma tesla alllllllllllll day. have a 150g and 175g in the bag!

11082668_905776936145849_3552130224305944139_n.jpg

MVP Disc Sports

Making 500 foot ropes easy with a Proto Plasma Tesla! Props to Bryan Phillips for allowing #SimonLizotte to #ThrowGYRO

Would be so funny if Simon beat Mcbeth with mvp in his bag... Obviously won't happen with his relationship to Discmania, but I would love to see him throw the new high speed drivers in a distance comp when they come out. 150g plasmas will be bombers.

I believe someone had offered to send him some MVP for him to try out and McDouche said he'd burn them.

I believe someone had offered to send him some MVP for him to try out and McDouche said he'd burn them.

Not even close. More like he said he's still waiting for the next breakout MVP thrower on tour. It was classic :clap:

Not even close. More like he said he's still waiting for the next breakout MVP thrower on tour. It was classic :clap:

Just because he said one thing doesn't mean he didn't say another:

yea I can show what plastic melts the fastest, How the flames change colors with different colored outer GYRO rims and even which one burns the longest.

Though now that I found it I see that it was in response to in4d...

He also mentioned he literally "couldn't" throw any other discs but would have his friends try them out :rolleyes: I mean that's fine if you want to talk **** but it generally helps to have experience with the products to at least look somewhat credible.

and the responses "Hes the world champion blah blah blah" doesn't matter if he REALLLLLLLLLLLY cared about hashtaging the world with growing the sport.

Ha! I did forget about that. Classic :clap:

I took it as all in good fun.

Though it begs the question...I mean, when a nobody like you trolls a bunch of nobodies like us it makes sense. Kind of weird that a 3x (or maybe 2x at that point) WC felt the need to though. I'm a fan of his game, but when that went down it sort of dinged his whole "total professional" aura.

I took it as all in good fun.

Though it begs the question...I mean, when a nobody like you trolls a bunch of nobodies like us it makes sense. Kind of weird that a 3x (or maybe 2x at that point) WC felt the need to though. I'm a fan of his game, but when that went down it sort of dinged his whole "total professional" aura.

That scored points in my book :thmbup:

*I need to get out of here, told myself I'd stop trolling Gybronies for 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.