• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheetahs are the s**t and yes, speed 6. Whippet, Cheetah, Gazelle, Polaris, JLS, Leopard... criminally overlooked class of discs. I was rocking that class as my sole fairways before MVP.

I'm really looking forward to trying a Relay for that reason but don't know its exact stability profile.

Agreed. Bagged all of those besides the Whippet at some point. JLS and Crave have a lot of similarities IMO.

I'm a sucker for speed 6. I'll be interested in throwing one against my Polaris for sure. Would make a good time to simultaneously release a baseline driver plastic too (hint hint).

I have really liked a few MVP molds but always abandon them come winter.

Just got done watching Nikko Locastro at the Masters Cup, he did not throw any MVP discs, that i saw.. which is surprising since hes sponsored by MVP. He's killing it with the Gateway putter and Legacy though.

^ I question the veracity of this statement.

The video is on youtube already, see for yourself ;)

Round 2. Hole 4. Looks like black flight plate and white rim

20150521_203253.jpg

The Photon performed unbelievably this afternoon, and the Fireball is an excellent disc both BH and FH, working a completely different role, but now an essential part of my bag.

They've got two hits on their hands here (plus the sweet Plasma Amp) and you guys are gonna love 'em!

I've already got a fission photon, volt, plasma amp and dragon fireball waiting for me at the local shop. Sucks that I'm stuck in meetings at work all day. Still going to try and duck out early.

I really like the Fireball. Hit metal with it yesterday! I'll upload some footage later today.
I almost hit metal too! On my approach shot. :D

I agree with you though, its an awesome disc.

In other news, the Photon seems to be flying off the shelves. Marshall Street only has a few left...unless they placed an unusually small first order.

Haven't tried the fireball or wrath but I think the plasma amp might be the best release this month. It is absolute controlled distance. Anywhere from laser straight with a tiny bit of fade to a healthy turn to flat. Loving this disc! And this is brand new, can't wit to see a bit of wear.

Got a 166g Fission Volt and 164g wrath a couple weeks ago. My first time giving MVP a shot. Long story short, I'm sold. They've been kicking out drivers that I've thrown for years. I find myself throwing the volt for darn near every drive on the course. Time to start bagging the overmold.

The King is dead, long live The King

First time recording a round. I had a blast making it. I will need to upgrade to an HD camcorder before my next attempt. Any suggestions? Can't wait for my Plasma Amp and Fission Photon to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts