• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via Facebook:

Cryptic photos, surprise announcements?... How about this -- on Monday 4/18 we'll announce new releases for April. It is *dominated* by Axiom Discs - new Plasma, new Distance, new Special Edition. Enjoy the whirlwind of speculation, and we'll seeya Monday!

I just got my first MVP last weekend, a Servo Neutron. Seems pretty nice, just does not have as much under stable turn as I had hoped it would have as I am new and basically everything cuts left.

I just got my first MVP last weekend, a Servo Neutron. Seems pretty nice, just does not have as much under stable turn as I had hoped it would have as I am new and basically everything cuts left.
Maybe try a Theory. Newer/slower arms can get some turn or a real flat shot with little fade at the end.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

If you like the feel of the Servo, try a Switch (maybe a lighter one, like < 165,) or Inspire. Same core/rim size, but definitely more tendency for turn.

I haven't tried the Relay, you might like that. It's a shade narrower in the rim, but is neutral-understable.

Relay for sure, like Toro said. It should fly much straighter for you, and is comfortable in the hand.

Cryptic photos, surprise announcements?... How about this -- on Monday 4/18 we'll announce new releases for April. It is *dominated* by Axiom Discs - new Plasma, new Distance, new Special Edition. Enjoy the whirlwind of speculation, and we'll seeya Monday!

Plasma Alias or theory?

YAY! Distance driver...

The Vanish? (Ripped this from MVP buy/sell/trade on FB.)

Plasma Theory would be intriguing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 47
I don't think they've said how the discs will compare to the MVP discs in this class, yet. Zam did say that they are only making 3discs to fit in between the 4 MVP discs this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts