• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesssss! i have personally put my anode on the back burner....wizards are more dominant in my bag...

That's apples and oranges to me. I cant putt with my anode but give me something with a bead like a Ridge or Ion and away I go. I was a Wizard user but got tired of swapping them out after tree and basket hits.

ah....i haven't seen a single person on my home course throwing mvp....just me..:D

Similar here, until my buddy saw my discs and then saw me drain some long putts. Next time we played, he had 3 new MVP discs in his bag. :thmbup:

So far I have not taken to the midrange MVP's, mainly the Axis. But my love for the Soft Anode Eclipse keeps me going back to try the midrange again and again.

MVP is blowing up. I've only seen 1 other person who threw it at league so far this year, but everyone who has picked my anode out of the basket for me has asked what it was and said how nice it feels. Now today I log onto DGC to look for some new discs to waste money on and I noticed the medium anode is on the top 19 list!!! Add the soft anode sales to that figure and the anode sales figures would probably jump past the Nuke and Beast and maybe even the Aviar P&A!

i'm down in the bunker more than out on the course, but i can say from a retail standpoint - MVP sells really well. the response i see promoting MVP on the Disc Nation Facebook tells me that the brand is permeating into a much broader market.

our friends and relatives have been seeing discs at my place for years, and the non-golfer response to MVP is off the charts more positive than a normal disc. it LOOKS like it has some technology to it, before you even get into the fact that it does have technology. MVP is attractive to people who don't even play.

MVP is blowing up. I've only seen 1 other person who threw it at league so far this year, but everyone who has picked my anode out of the basket for me has asked what it was and said how nice it feels. Now today I log onto DGC to look for some new discs to waste money on and I noticed the medium anode is on the top 19 list!!! Add the soft anode sales to that figure and the anode sales figures would probably jump past the Nuke and Beast and maybe even the Aviar P&A!

That'll never happen but it's nice to dream. Well, maybe in 10 - 15 years if MVP keeps growing and Innova keeps "tweaking".

^The DGCenter top sellers list is more of a daily/weekly sales list, so there is a chance that the Anode could pass the Aviar in sales, at least for a little while.

^The DGCenter top sellers list is more of a daily/weekly sales list, so there is a chance that the Anode could pass the Aviar in sales, at least for a little while.

and when it does... WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PARTAE!!! WOOOO!!!

no, i'm just kidding, no one will care

When the Axis came out last year, it was in the top three at DGC for a short while. Same thing for the Anode. When the Volt is released, I have no doubt it will also be in the top 3, at least initially.

(I care. :eek:)

I switched from an aviar to an anode for putting and I've become dominant.

^ Has become

076aec2dc61b2009dca2636929da2133.jpg

In music world dominant = tension, unease, movement, versatility, dissonance

volt vector, anode axis, ion,.......... that means another disc that starts with an i. man i got nothing on this one!! another disc coming soon!!!! I would guess that a new driver will follow the volt. who knows though i like to keep guessing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts