• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three cheers for the AMP I made a tremendous 300' turnover FH with it for a par save in yesterdays tourney. Most memorable shot of the day. It's great fits right between my Roadrunner and Volt. I won my division by one stroke..

Three cheers for the AMP I made a tremendous 300' turnover FH with it for a par save in yesterdays tourney. Most memorable shot of the day. It's great fits right between my Roadrunner and Volt. I won my division by one stroke..

Well played sir. Wish I could fh better. :(

Learning to FH an Amp is a valuable skill. What are you "dying" about?

Just a guess, but probably that a RHFH turnover is (almost) the same shot as a RHBH hyzer or straight-with-fade shot. There's utility in it, and that's most likely the situation that elicited Throwasurge's own shot, but I'd definitely throw backhanded on any shot that allowed me to long before I'd opt for a FH turnover.

But that's just me.

Last edited:
Of course Phenn, but nobody should shun the idea of someone wanting to learn FH.

I was everything 'cept putters, then I recently picked up some puddle-top soft Ions, so now it's all MVP.

I have all of the MVP discs but, they aren't the only thing I carry! Then again I haven't even thrown some of them yet, due to my location in the world. I will be revamping my bag when I get home, lots of new discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.