• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did johnny depth donate money to the hospital your grandparents are at or something?
ive never seen someone so clueless be treated so well on this forum..

It's better to go with the fun man. He makes cool, funny videos. He's always happy, and I bet is very friendly in real life. Best of all, Johnny loves his MVP! Gotta love that.

Still love my MVP Ion Neutron. Made a 50 foot putt yesterday and my friends were quite amazed. I am pretty good at putting, and this makes me oh so dangerous. They kept laughing because I went for every up shot straight at the basket and made several. I feel very confident with it so I go for it every time.

So I ordered the big presale deal on communitydiscs.com and am just wondering when to expect these discs? Anyone know? I haven't gotten any shipping info as of yet.. I was really hoping for them on the release date? If I don't.. I will be quite upset.

So I ordered the big presale deal on communitydiscs.com and am just wondering when to expect these discs? Anyone know? I haven't gotten any shipping info as of yet.. I was really hoping for them on the release date? If I don't.. I will be quite upset.

They won't ship til tomorrow because that is what MVP has asked them to do. Justin will have these at our door by no later than wednesday of next week. Friday at the latest I am sure

They won't ship til tomorrow because that is what MVP has asked them to do. Justin will have these at our door by no later than wednesday of next week. Friday at the latest I am sure

Dang.. Wow.. That sucks. I thought I'd give them a shot but next time will have to stick with GGGT. I can just run over there and pick them up. I don't mind spending $5 extra to get them the day of. Thanks for letting me know.

Dang.. Wow.. That sucks. I thought I'd give them a shot but next time will have to stick with GGGT. I can just run over there and pick them up. I don't mind spending $5 extra to get them the day of. Thanks for letting me know.

no problem, and yeah if a major retailer is near you, just go get it. I live 4 hours from discnation but if I lived in Austin, that would be where I would get all my discing stuff I am sure.

no problem, and yeah if a major retailer is near you, just go get it. I live 4 hours from discnation but if I lived in Austin, that would be where I would get all my discing stuff I am sure.

I just thought I would give them a try. IDK.. That is really upsetting though considering how beautiful it's supposed to be up here... Friday is the only chance I'll have until possible Wednesday.. Very upsetting.

I just thought I would give them a try. IDK.. That is really upsetting though considering how beautiful it's supposed to be up here... Friday is the only chance I'll have until possible Wednesday.. Very upsetting.

Sounds like you're too upset. If you really were that worried you could easily have asked. Would you be so upset if it were supposed to be pouring rain all weekend? Enjoy the weather and be patient. You could even do some yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.