• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I figured out what the next move for MVP is.........

MINI'S !!!! forget the mythical "MVP driver" folks... they're going to make the most coolest looking mini on the market... available in Eclipse Glow Proton. :D

I'd buy a truck load of them. If this has already been talked about.. I am sorry.

MINI'S !!!! forget the mythical "MVP driver" folks... they're going to make the most coolest looking mini on the market... available in Eclipse Glow Proton. :D

I'd buy a truck load of them. If this has already been talked about.. I am sorry.

pssh forget that... i'm producing stamps and three websites for their upcoming LID.

sucks for MVP if a lid is not the next thing they put out, cuz this is the best lid collateral of all time!!

nothing i post about upcoming unannounced MVP releases should be taken seriously, ever

Mini's would be tight, but what would be cooler are Opaque stash spot Mini's.

Just a thought here, but what if MVP used Innova's Blizzard technology in their cores for 150class discs? :eek:

That would be an interesting concept. The weight in the rim would remain the same, and therefore would there not be more gyroscopic effect because of the weight ratio of rim to core? Easier distance because of lighter disc and more glide because of gyroscopic effect? Sounds like a winner to me.

How about an opaque core similar to Gold Line for a firm driver?

I have a cheap monitor so maybe that's why i thoght i saw an overmold. it could have been a shadow. my mistake.

On another note, i finally made the plunge and ordered an Axis & Vector from Altitude using the banner onsite & the Promo code. I'm excited to throw these and see how they compare with my Buzzzes and Gator.

So has anyone been told any kind of time frame for the soft Anodes? I'm trying to decide whether to hold off or not.

I've searched through the thread to no avail, as i was wondering if anyone else had used the Ion as a driving putter.? Its fantastic. Can take good snap and even manages some high speed turn. Of course, its not getting a ton of distance, but still handy in wooded holes.

I've searched through the thread to no avail, as i was wondering if anyone else had used the Ion as a driving putter.? Its fantastic. Can take good snap and even manages some high speed turn. Of course, its not getting a ton of distance, but still handy in wooded holes.

Yes. That is the main reason why people love it so much.

All of our models are now available in the Eclipse™ Glow Series!

s2w1og.jpg

Where might I find a picture of the UV Blue Eclipse? I can't find one anywhere...

just got these this week:
178 FR Axis
175 Vector
175 Anode (DiscNation bar stamp)
172 M Ion
171 Eclipse Glow Soft Ion

I can't wait to throw them!

Attachments

• Golfdiscs 048.jpg
    Golfdiscs 048.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 55
  • Golfdiscs 046.jpg
    Golfdiscs 046.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 36
Hah nice score you go there. That eclipse Ion is super bright. That color is so easy to find in the snow, one of the reasons I toss my Eclipse Axis so much.

Still chasing that first Ion ace. In the past week I've poled one hole, hit chains on another I've aced before with Wizards, and hit a basket off the tee with a FH Anode drive. Now, everything is covered in snow =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts