• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait, then I'll stop reading all your whininess about them not having a driver yet!

My whining about drivers posts are equal in quantity to your whining about me posts. I would genuinely like a MVP driver, and apparently you would like to continue personally attacking me. I would say you are the one with the issues my friend.

Or just block my posts, how hard is that? Oh yea, you are a troll, that isn't what you are after.

I wonder if they have reached a plateau? They built some putters that glide. Then they built some mids that glide. Then they made them glow. Now they're stuck.

There might be some complications with structural integrity and bonding when the edge of the wing gets pulled farther and farther away from the core. I would imagine a hard tree hit on a driver wing that bends could cause an increase in bonding failure.

I don't care if I'm wrong cause I don't have a horse in this fight, but that's just what I think is going on.

And I will preemptively apologize to the MVP penis lickers who take offense...:D

Drivers are the hardest thing to make without just ripping off a mold so I bet it's an issue with the 2 piece design.

I wonder if they have reached a plateau? They built some putters that glide. Then they built some mids that glide. Then they made them glow. Now they're stuck.

There might be some complications with structural integrity and bonding when the edge of the wing gets pulled farther and farther away from the core. I would imagine a hard tree hit on a driver wing that bends could cause an increase in bonding failure.

It's possible. Pioneering a manufacturing process for a new product like their discs can't be easy. That said, I don't see any reason to think we won't have a driver at some point relatively soon. The Ion came out [approximately] early 2010, Vector early 2011, Axis summer 2011, Anode early 2012. They're releasing stuff at a pretty good rate. There's a lot that goes into operating a business venture like this!

^^Most definitely. By plateau, I'm implying that they are stalled, but not dead in the water. There might just be a longer period of development for drivers because of the assumed increased complications in design and geometry.

My whining about drivers posts are equal in quantity to your whining about me posts. I would genuinely like a MVP driver, and apparently you would like to continue personally attacking me. I would say you are the one with the issues my friend.

Or just block my posts, how hard is that? Oh yea, you are a troll, that isn't what you are after.

I would genuinely like an MVP driver also, but I'm not going to whine about it and sell the rest of my MVP discs if I don't get one.

I would genuinely like an MVP driver also, but I'm not going to whine about it and sell the rest of my MVP discs if I don't get one.

I want to run a single brand bag. MVP is not allowing me to do this competitively with their products. Selling my MVP is a no brainer because I can't achieve what I want with them. A side benefit is that I don't have to deal with your fanboy BS. That may actually be the largest benefit.

Auction up!! :thmbup:

I want to run a single brand bag. MVP is not allowing me to do this competitively with their products. Selling my MVP is a no brainer because I can't achieve what I want with them. A side benefit is that I don't have to deal with your fanboy BS. That may actually be the largest benefit.

Auction up!! :thmbup:

I would so love if MVP announced a driver tomorrow. I would laugh my ass off.

So how about you get over that self-imposed restriction and buy my Axises and Vector from me? I don't have a use for them anymore and you should buy them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts