• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isotope
Impulse
Inductor
Isotherm
Isomer

Best I could find for now. Problem is there aren't a lot of decent electrical/chemical/atomic/mathematic terms out there. At least not ones that start with "I".

Isotope
Impulse
Inductor
Isotherm
Isomer

Best I could find for now. Problem is there aren't a lot of decent electrical/chemical/atomic/mathematic terms out there. At least not ones that start with "I".

Impulse was already used. no it wasn't, maybe I am thinking that the Impact and Pulse had a baby .

Last edited:
MVP Ignite and the rim has been perfected to colorshift the following colors: red, orange, and yellow

I like Ignite--kinda fits with the general theme they have going:

Ion - Chemistry term referring to a positively or negatively charged atom (?)
Anode - Contact charged by electrons
Vector - Mathematical for movement with direction (?)
Axis - Imaginary line around which an object rotates

So "Ignite" generally fits.

I'm waiting for words like "fission," "electrode," etc.

How soon before MVP introduces a cheap DX-like plastic called "Electron"? Only makes sense with Proton and Neutron.

If anyone has an axis in good shape that would want to trade it for a barely used GL River, let me know.

pic of axis

If anyone has an axis in good shape that would want to trade it for a barely used GL River, let me know.

sorry.. my phone suck at pictures.. but its a 179 gram

i would say 7/10

one of the first "yellow" runs that turned out green :)

Attachments

• IMG_20120822_191139.jpg
    IMG_20120822_191139.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Saw a couple of MVP at our local sports store. I've putt with Rhynos (SE Soft and Champion), Aviars (DX and R-Pro), and a Soft UV Challenger. Can anyone tell me how the Anode and Ion compare to these discs? Which do they fly most like and the differences?

TY in advance.

Edit - I like the Aviar the best, so something close to that would be preferable, but slightly more overstable.

First thing that popped into my head too. Strange.

Isotope
Impulse
Inductor
Isotherm
Isomer

This sounds about right.

I feel like it should be something like the Current though. Think- putters are charge related related, mids are motion related, drivers are electricity. (as I write it, it makes less sense.) But it would still be a good name because it is going to rival the River. Cause MVP is that predictable.

Try Ions. I prefer Anodes for putting. Both discs really like added spin.

Saw a couple of MVP at our local sports store. I've putt with Rhynos (SE Soft and Champion), Aviars (DX and R-Pro), and a Soft UV Challenger. Can anyone tell me how the Anode and Ion compare to these discs? Which do they fly most like and the differences?

TY in advance.

Edit - I like the Aviar the best, so something close to that would be preferable, but slightly more overstable.

Yea get a Ion and an Anode, both are good, some prefer one over the other, but you need to try both.

get the new Neutron ones.. they are so beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts