• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I should add that I'm loving the Soft Neutron Ion! great for approaches and putts. It's my first time ever throwing a soft putter and I love how you don't get those bad bounces and rolls off the ground,basket or trees. Think it's a bit soft for drives but haven't really tried it for that yet.

How are you guys like the soft N Ions?

I'm a big fan of the soft N Ion, and I actually prefer the soft for drives whether its Proton or Neutron. The softness helps me grip it better.

Really? hmm, I thought that it would mess up the release since it's so soft and your thumb would sink in the top? I'll give it a try!

I have really been inpressed with my twin soft eclipse ion and anode. Ion works great for shots with more behind them and the anode just keeps going straight. They both also seem to hit the ground and just flop down. Absolutely love the rounded edge on the inside of the rim. I think the ion may be the putter I have been looking for since i started playing. I will be picking up one in neutron shortly for drives.

How does the soft neutron compare to the soft proton? I really like the grippy texture of the soft proton, especially as compared to standard proton. Is the texture on the soft neutron different?

I have really been inpressed with my twin soft eclipse ion and anode. Ion works great for shots with more behind them and the anode just keeps going straight. They both also seem to hit the ground and just flop down. Absolutely love the rounded edge on the inside of the rim. I think the ion may be the putter I have been looking for since i started playing. I will be picking up one in neutron shortly for drives.

How does the soft neutron compare to the soft proton? I really like the grippy texture of the soft proton, especially as compared to standard proton. Is the texture on the soft neutron different?

soft neutron is even grippier than soft proton, same flex, great putter.

Really wishing there was any store near me that carried MVP! Wanting to feel the Ion and anode as I am pretty set on making the switch. With some of the top rated courses in the country here you would think there would be at least one decent store around!

Really wishing there was any store near me that carried MVP! Wanting to feel the Ion and anode as I am pretty set on making the switch. With some of the top rated courses in the country here you would think there would be at least one decent store around!

If there is a local store around that sells discs, tell them to put in an order, and make sure they mention you that way you get a free disc out of it!

If you know any retail stores in your area that do not carry our products, then we will gladly send you a free disc of your choice if you can encourage them to place an order with us and mention your referral.

EDIT: Thanks UPS! ^^^

If there is a local store around that sells discs, tell them to put in an order, and make sure they mention you that way you get a free disc out of it!

Will be stopping tomorrow to do just that. They can get a huge market share if they get their act together before the World Championship comes here. As a marketer I can't say I haven't considered getting into the game myself if I could find a way

I'm a big fan of the soft N Ion, and I actually prefer the soft for drives whether its Proton or Neutron. The softness helps me grip it better.

I really like the softs for driving and mediums for putting. The softs seem to have a nice landing and don't go anywhere after they hit. Though I find the softs seem to spring back too much when throwing harder/distanced putts where the mediums stick. Anyone else find that to be true?

i dont think ill buy another medium mvp putter.. if they made soft versions of all their discs i wouldnt bag anything medium...

I haven't seen a Tensor thread yet, so I figured I'd just post here. I'm excited for it, and I'll definitely buy it, however I'm a little concerned. I just don't know if I need a midrange that overstable. I've already got my Vector, which isn't super overstable, but usually enough. Then I have the Zone for short/very overstable shots. Either way, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

I haven't seen a Tensor thread yet, so I figured I'd just post here. I'm excited for it, and I'll definitely buy it, however I'm a little concerned. I just don't know if I need a midrange that overstable. I've already got my Vector, which isn't super overstable, but usually enough. Then I have the Zone for short/very overstable shots. Either way, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Im hoping the tensor will replace the zone

Wow, that is amazing :clap: :hfive:

There is some love in the DG community going around tonight!

How did you get your hands on Nanos already? No one has even given a release date. So far I have an all MVP bag, and I can't wait for the Tensor.

MVP uses various testers on this site to promote their products.

Mike C, Discspeed, UPS, onemilemore, ZJ, and Zam are all the testers, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts