• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

I have already started throwing this disc in my head at a few courses and it flies amazing-- I imagine walking up to it seeing its sexiness laying there waiting for me to come and put my hands all over it and just drive right up the middle... :|

This may be the saddest thing I've ever read on this site.

I can't wait to have a bag of ONLY Eclipse Orange MVP. I assume since eclipse is proton with a glow rim that they will also be released soon?

I have already started throwing this disc in my head at a few courses and it flies amazing-- I imagine walking up to it seeing its sexiness laying there waiting for me to come and put my hands all over it and just drive right up the middle... :|

*stuffs palm in mouth like Squiggy*
*takes a cold shower like Carmine*

This was a Laverne and Shirley themed response.

I am really hoping for either a more stable Volt or a less stable Shock. I guess if the Proton plastic is more or less stable than it's Neutron counterparts I will be good. Either way I will be happy.

I am really hoping for either a more stable Volt or a less stable Shock. I guess if the Proton plastic is more or less stable than it's Neutron counterparts I will be good. Either way I will be happy.

It depends on the dome.

HAH! well said :)

I could use a more Eagle-esque disc in the bag. I wonder if the Proton Volt will beat in more to the Volt we all know and love in neutron?

And I already have some beefy volts. But I think Proton is prettier...especially with some metal flakes!

Basically from the very few throws I got...

It holds straight, doesn't budge/flip/turn, and then fades forward. I remember the N Volt having a little more movement while moving forward, but the P Volt just goes straight on the line you put it on.

In this regard its a lot like a really good 1.2 QOLF. Just holds a flat shot straight, and then fades down. It needed it to flip up about 325ft out on one shot like a N Volt would, and the Proton just kept cruising flat and straight into the tree line.

Longer Axis work for you guys?