• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Shock

So I guess MikeC will have to wait until he can take his shirt off again for a video?

Might be be a while considering the -10 after windchill we've been getting. :D

I got my shocks today and they feel really comfortable in my BH grip. Excited to test them out, especially after hitting a sweet ace with a Volt last time I played.

Also got some Prodigy drivers to test. Not too pumped to go throw in really cold, snowy conditions, but a testers gotta test...

Really enjoying the shock for stable FH shots

Paired with the volt, I was covering all types of FH shots up to 325ft. My FH isn't very big, usually just placement shots. I find that the MVP drivers fly more true stable than most discs. Not as touchy with unintentional torque

Is the inner rim straight or slanted?

Is the inner rim straight or slanted?

Its not a Plus rim.. if thats what your asking. But it is slightly slanted like ANY other mold out there. If it was perfectly flat how would you get the mold off of the cast?

Agreed. Interesting vid. I'm very surprised at how long it takes to actually mold discs and that they do it one at a time. I always thought it would be a process where several were done at once.

They have purchased their new machine since this video was made, and I'm sure they're much busier now.

I'm not sure if this is still the way MVP molds discs.

Agreed. Interesting vid. I'm very surprised at how long it takes to actually mold discs and that they do it one at a time. I always thought it would be a process where several were done at once.

That's just the PR video to keep you convinced that it's worth the $$ per disc. They really make em' 1000x at a time at $.25 a pop. :p

They have purchased their new machine since this video was made, and I'm sure they're much busier now. I'm not sure if this is still the way they mold discs.

That video was made before anyone knew what MVP was.. i would like to see a vid with the new machines, im sure its top secret now though..

Might be be a while considering the -10 after windchill we've been getting. :D

I got my shocks today and they feel really comfortable in my BH grip. Excited to test them out, especially after hitting a sweet ace with a Volt last time I played.

Also got some Prodigy drivers to test. Not too pumped to go throw in really cold, snowy conditions, but a testers gotta test...

Any word on how the shock flies?

Any chance these Drivers will be released in Proton??

There is a chance. How good a chance...I'm not sure.

This has been asked since the Volt came out, and so far MVP has been hush-hush about it.

So after quite a bit of confusion, I finally have my Shocks. Snowing penguins and polar bears out right now and there are too many idiots on the road to get to the course. I'll be throwing them quite a bit in the next day or two.

Latest posts