• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

WHOA WHOA WHOA ... WHOA, you guys.

Don't freak out yet.
That disc is NOT an indicator of any upcoming Proton driver releases. That's the first Volt I ever got, and it was run as a prototype before the Volt was tested in Neutron. That disc is from early summer of last year -- as I recall Brad said they were running Eclipse when the Volt mold arrived, so they did the first test shots in Eclipse. The Neutron protos were produced soon after, and I've got one of each (that's the Neutron Volt proto in the pic, along with #6/10 Proto Eclipse Ion w/textured mold). I don't know how many Volt tests they made in Eclipse but it didn't sound like many.

But yeah... don't get excited about candy drivers because of that photo.

BTW there is a Proton Volt stamp already finished, but that's because we didn't know if the Volt would launch with, after, or before, Neutron. It's real and it's spectacular :hfive:

So it has been done, now it is just a matter of when it will be done.:popcorn:

You mean like the one that Zam posted a couple weeks ago on his FB?

184587_532649820093422_20264857_n.jpg

do want naow :eek:

I'll give him my left nut. I already have three kids anyway.

Yeah I'm sure he'd much rather have a spare nut than moolah....

So I know the odds of chad or brad answering this are slim but what does slightly understable mean to MVP? Can we get a flight path comparison to an existing disc? Are we talking gentle turn here or insanely flippy? 1st run ion stability is the answer I'm looking for fwiw

So I know the odds of chad or brad answering this are slim but what does slightly understable mean to MVP? Can we get a flight path comparison to an existing disc? Are we talking gentle turn here or insanely flippy? 1st run ion stability is the answer I'm looking for fwiw
Everyone will have different interpretations depending on your power level/throwing conditions, but I would say closer to smooth gentle turns and not so much insanely flippy. All of the testers should be getting them soon and will help give additional feedback and results.

True. It wasn't Flagstaff that I am aware of. Saw some photos of where the DBacks hold spring training, I believe near Tucson.

No Tangents today. Gonna throw my home course with them and one Anode for putts whenever they get here. Really excited for this disc because my beat Axis is one of those discs that I don't want to ever play a round without.

Latest posts