• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Vector Midrange

UnitedPuppySlayer said:
I just wish they could figure out a way to get the soft overmold of the softs onto the medium plastic. They would be chain grabbing machines!
As far as I've seen, softs and mediums from the same run have had identical overmolds. They did change to a stiffer/more slippery blend for all of the discs at some point after introducing the Vector though.

jubuttib said:
UnitedPuppySlayer said:
I just wish they could figure out a way to get the soft overmold of the softs onto the medium plastic. They would be chain grabbing machines!
As far as I've seen, softs and mediums from the same run have had identical overmolds. They did change to a stiffer/more slippery blend for all of the discs at some point after introducing the Vector though.

I found there to be a difference between soft and mediums in the overmold. Best soft overmold, IMO, was the 3rd run. So soft and grippy. Put those on evreything!

UnitedPuppySlayer said:
jubuttib said:
UnitedPuppySlayer said:

I found there to be a difference between soft and mediums in the overmold. Best soft overmold, IMO, was the 3rd run. So soft and grippy. Put those on evreything!
Huh. All the older softs and mediums I have from the textured runs have identical overmolds, the newer non-textured softs and mediums I have both have identical (though more slippery than the earlier ones) overmolds and the newest clear runs also are identical. Maybe I've just gotten lucky.