• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'll have to wait an extra day!!!! Why god, why!?!?!?!

3/4 as of a phone call two days ago. sun king is cheaper if you order a few discs (1$ off preorder) +free shipping on orders 29$+

already preordered two & an ion lol.

//end promo

3/4 as of a phone call two days ago. sun king is cheaper if you order a few discs (1$ off preorder) +free shipping on orders 29$+

already preordered two & an ion lol.

//end promo
Oh, well. Where were you a couple of weeks ago with this kind of info. :wall: :)
If you were a Fop®​ man, you woulda had one early...

:popcorn:
I would express my feelings about Fop in full but I fear I would incur an infraction from the good folks here at this fine site. ;)

I would express my feelings about Fop in full but I fear I would incur an infraction from the good folks here at this fine site. ;)

I've done that...it's definitely overrated.
I got the 'Mashie'

OBWAT? is one of the best movies ever...

I too have a sunking vector comin' and an xtra jokeri

I just ordered from Sunking, along with a couple others. Theres still a lot of snow on the ground here (with more coming thursday night) so i have plenty of time to wait.

Dammit. I just ordered on Sun King, and couldn't even pick my color. If I had waited 5 minutes, I would've saved $4, and have had my disc on Monday.:wall:

No orange either. Lame. :thmbdown:

Guess I will wait until production....

FWIW I just got an email from sunking saying my order has shipped. Being just several hours up the I-75, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow or saturday.

Latest posts