• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My 1000 post Give-Away.

Older picture, but its been a while since I have taken the camera to the course.
zturnbull35foot.jpg

Here is my friend luke looking ridiculous. It looks like he is missing a leg, he is throwing down horns, and he has the biggest grin on his face ever plus he is just goofy to begin with. Greatest disc golf picture ever.
7825_595263755213_71208391_35299427_4501673_n.jpg

Great stuff so far guys. The pictures don't have to have your children in them. It was just an idea to get the creative ball rolling.

Anything funny/ridiculous/artistic works great too. Just keep it disc golf related.

Keep it up :!:

Someone dig up a pic of JesseB's old beerwench avatar!

Just started playing more disc golf and came back here to start fixing my throw (which is awful by the way :lol:). I thought this picture would fit this thread. I didn't take it, as I'm the one up in the tree, but I had to share it.

Guy on the right threw his disc up there on the drive and I like climbing trees so I offered to go up and get it.

dgtree.jpg

The course is Conifer Park in CO is anyone was curious. First time playing there. Definitely an awesome place.

got a good deal more but this is the only one i had handy
0bfb2fea-1.jpg

this is the tree that guards the fairway hole 9 at Stafford Lake, as you can see the right side is stunted and leafless from 10+ years of abuse from errant shots, for this reason if you hit it you are required to pay it 10 push ups to atone for further battering it :)

I should probably crop this but I am too lazy to:

2yulnps.jpg

My practice basket at midnight when it started snowing.

Had the wife and 4 of the kids helping look for my "Chuck Wraith". No luck on the disc, but we scored a toad, and a turtle. The kids were very pleased. :lol:
1275749409_toad___turtle_on_16.jpg

You've all seen them before, but here they are.

#1 was taken playing a round with the kids, wife, bro and sis in law, grandparents.
348411382_N3fdx-M.jpg

#2 is hole 18 at Winthrop, taken the morning of the final round of the USDGC last year.
677113238_DbhQK-M.jpg

That 2nd one is a pretty picture, Dogma 8)

Keep it up guys, I'm really relaxed on the rules so just post away if you have more, I'm not going to limit anybody to 2 since some people like to take a lot of gnarly pictures.

I have 2 or 3 early favorites :D