• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Dynamic Discs Sniper bag sucks

BroD is right. You are wrong.

Anyways, the email that was sent mostly likely went to a secretary or level 1 of some sort. That person emails only issues deemed worthy to the next chain of command to escalate the issue, (the smaller issues they may handle themselves). In accordance, the level 2 can't field every email, can they? Each of these take proper time, unless you're checking your email 50 times a day and actually not getting any work done...

Being in customer service yourself you should know better. YOU and some other comments are acting entitled.

Whatever. If the OP wants to sell all his discs and start throwing innova again good, and enjoy that pile called the innova Magellan. Good luck with that.

I am not entitled to anything I didn't work for or earn. I work 50+ hours a week partially in my office and partially on the yard. I too have several different jobs to do day in and day out but I know if made a customer wait 3 days without at least acknowledging his/her problem or complaint we would probably lose that customer. Yes it is completely true that some customers complaints or problems I don't have the authority to rectify but I at least let them know that I am working on trying to get the issue resolved.

Yeah so in the Upper Park thread some guys were complaining that it had been over a week without a response from the Upper Park guy and the Upper Park guy chimed in and apologized because he had strep throat. You guys are putting mega corporate service expectations on extremely small start up operations. These are little businesses with small staffs where many are likely wearing multiple hats and they have lives outside of selling you a bag to hold your plastic talismans (like, IDK, playing/running a DG tourney during 4th of July weekend :rolleyes: ). If you want to hover around an internet enabled device 24/7 and think you can make/sell a better product than jump right in there, show all these dinosaurs how to run a business here in 2017.

I don't even need food to live for three days, I don't think it's unreasonable to wait three days for an email on frisbee equipment. If you have to hear back ASAP, they have these antique machines called telephones where you can speak to people in real time.

Life happens you entitled little ****s. /pms rant :)

Didnt know this was the team trilogy facebook page... :cool: :p

I am not entitled to anything I didn't work for or earn. I work 50+ hours a week partially in my office and partially on the yard. I too have several different jobs to do day in and day out but I know if made a customer wait 3 days without at least acknowledging his/her problem or complaint we would probably lose that customer. Yes it is completely true that some customers complaints or problems I don't have the authority to rectify but I at least let them know that I am working on trying to get the issue resolved.
I'm with ya man. I'm glad your getting taken care of. I understand working hard for money and wanting quality product and service. All good.

The whole "bowing bottom" issue on all these DG bags could be avoided if the companies simply included a rigid plastic bottom insert. I mean what are they thinking? If you're going to design a bag to hold X number of discs, then you have to know customers are going to fill it to capacity (and then some). It's like they release these bags without ever actually trying them out, it's crazy. My buddy got an MVP shoulder bag as a gift and almost immediately when he filled it the bottom bowed so much it wouldn't even sit flat on the ground. :doh:

I seriously have never had a problem with my bag. I play 5-7 rounds a week, and I said before, I am ROUGH on my things. The superhero has taken abuse and then some. The only problem I have in the straps are losing their padding because I use I so much. No rips, bowing, zipper breaks, leaking in the rain. No problems at all. I have it packed o capacity,and then some, 20-24 discs and all my other crap. I keep hearing these horror stories, but I can't relate because my bag is awesome. Anyways carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen one of the Superhero bags up close to look at them yet. I have read some reviews on them and the general consensus seems that most people like them.

My new bag should be here tomorrow. Congrats to Dynamic on a speedy delivery. Just when I had about given up hope on them they turn around and surprise me.

I emailed them on Sunday July 2nd and didn't get a response back until Wednesday July 5th. You are correct you can't please some people and you're better off letting them go somewhere else. As far as letting me upgrade or exchange my bag that didn't happen until 3 days after I emailed corporate. I don't think they would have done anything to rectify my situation had I not sent the email to them. What kind of warranty problem did you have with Grip? I have been looking at them but I don't think I need a bag that big. A few guys I play with have them and 2 of them had to send them in for warranty work and said it was no problem. Grip sent them a shipping label and and they had their bags back and fixed in about a week or so.

So your pissed that you didn't get a response over a holiday weekend? Did you expect their office to be staffed on July 4th? All US employees at my company were off on the 3rd and 4th (except for us accountants, lousy quarter end close). Any calls/emails to customer service after 5pm on Friday June 30th would be answered on Wednesday the 5th. I think this is perfectly reasonable. Some of our Chinese suppliers are closed for 2 weeks for Chinese New Year. Can't we take a long weekend for the 4th?

So you're taking your toys and going home; because someone didn't take a break from fireworks/bbq/family to deal with your dg bag emergency? We're not talking about furnace problems in the depth of winter or burst pipes.

Walter...

0b4.gif

So your pissed that you didn't get a response over a holiday weekend? Did you expect their office to be staffed on July 4th? All US employees at my company were off on the 3rd and 4th (except for us accountants, lousy quarter end close). Any calls/emails to customer service after 5pm on Friday June 30th would be answered on Wednesday the 5th. I think this is perfectly reasonable. Some of our Chinese suppliers are closed for 2 weeks for Chinese New Year. Can't we take a long weekend for the 4th?

So you're taking your toys and going home; because someone didn't take a break from fireworks/bbq/family to deal with your dg bag emergency? We're not talking about furnace problems in the depth of winter or burst pipes.

Walter...

0b4.gif

I didn't think about the 4th and you are right most companies give their employees a long weekend. That is my fault for not realizing it was the 4th. My company made everyone work on Monday so I guess it didn't dawn on me that it was a holiday weekend. However that doesn't explain the other 4 emails taking so long to get a response to or how they initially declined my warranty request. They have made it right but it did take several attempts before they actually agreed to help me.

Um, you realize that most of us that have problems with this customer service do customer service ourselves, right? And I learned good customer service at a small business where I wear many hats. When our main customer service person is on vacation or is sick, someone takes over, usually me. And I'm pretty sure Aim doesn't work for a mega-corporation either.

So rather than being entitled little turds, we know how easy it is to provide a better level of service, thus our complaints. I bet you get upset when you go to use the bathroom at Walmart and the stall is all dirty :p

So your internet never goes down, never gets a virus, never acts up in some manner that messes up email; your business never gets hit by lightning or some other act of God that closes it down unexpectedly, never ever fails to respond to customers immediately? And your customers never have the same issues with their emails where they thought they had sent them but they didn't? Wow, I'd love to live in your world where everyone you deal with and everything you use is 100% dependable and inerrant. I hope you never live abroad in a 2nd or 3rd world country sometime where nothing runs on time and things get there when they get there. It's amazing anything gets sold in those places without such speedy customer service. :rolleyes: It's absolutely absurd to rely on email for any important business. If a day goes by and your email hasn't been responded to and it's that important, find a phone number and call, it's not that hard. :thmbup:

So your internet never goes down, never gets a virus, never acts up in some manner that messes up email; your business never gets hit by lightning or some other act of God that closes it down unexpectedly, never ever fails to respond to customers immediately? And your customers never have the same issues with their emails where they thought they had sent them but they didn't? Wow, I'd love to live in your world where everyone you deal with and everything you use is 100% dependable and inerrant. I hope you never live abroad in a 2nd or 3rd world country sometime where nothing runs on time and things get there when they get there. It's amazing anything gets sold in those places without such speedy customer service. :rolleyes: It's absolutely absurd to rely on email for any important business. If a day goes by and your email hasn't been responded to and it's that important, find a phone number and call, it's not that hard. :thmbup:

I already admitted that I should have called but I didn't. You are right that crap happens. I just think an acknowledgment of any email sent would have been nice.

I never said immediately, just within 24 hours. And I in fact have lived in a country with terrible customer service, and it sucked. First world though, the Netherlands.

You make a lot of generalizations that I won't bother to dispute, because this thread has run it's useful course. I agree that a call is usually the best course of action if you want an immediate response, but there are a lot of caveats to that. I stand firm that there should be an expectation of a response within 24 hours during the business week, barring acts of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I never said immediately, just within 24 hours. And I in fact have lived in a country with terrible customer service, and it sucked. First world though, the Netherlands.

You make a lot of generalizations that I won't bother to dispute, because this thread has run it's useful course. I agree that a call is usually the best course of action if you want an immediate response, but there are a lot of caveats to that. I stand firm that there should be an expectation of a response within 24 hours during the business week, barring acts of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Just gloss over the fact (again and again) that it was 4th of July weekend, and their company may be better to their employees than yours. So there, bleh.

Smh :\ get over it yout roll

Latest posts