• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Dynamic Discs Sniper bag sucks

The kicker is that yebisay made two threads about this.

I made 2 posts because I wasn't sure which one it belonged under. I have been on this website for a while and I have read a lot on the forums but have never posted before. Mainly because I usually always found out what u needed to know from someone else's experience. The main point of this thread was to let other players know that the Sniper bag will round the bottom and top over after a couple of months of use. At least on the Gen 1's, I can't speak in the Gen 2's because I have not used one before.

Just gloss over the fact (again and again) that it was 4th of July weekend, and their company may be better to their employees than yours. So there, bleh.

Smh :\ get over it yout roll

Once again I didn't realize it was a holiday weekend but that still doesn't explain the other emails. You are probably right when you say DD treats their employees better than my company.

Happy to say that DD got me my new bag in record time. I ordered it Monday afternoon and UPS delivered it last night. I am glad that they took care of my problem and stood behind their product even if it took some complaining. The new bag looks and seems nice. It seems to have a more ridged bottom. When I stood both bags side by side with nothing in either of them I was slightly tapping them to see if they would fall over. The Commander stood its ground and the Sniper didn't even wait for me touch it before it fell over. I did this in my living room on hardwood floors. I just hope the Commander bag lasts. I have read several posts on several forums where people really seem to like it which is one of the reasons I went with it over the Ranger bag. The other reason is I just don't need a bag that big. I have all of the discs I use and still have enough room for probably 6 or 7 more.

Just gloss over the fact (again and again) that it was 4th of July weekend, and their company may be better to their employees than yours. So there, bleh.

Smh :\ get over it yout roll

Fair enough. I don't know what a yout roll is, but it sounds delicious! :p

Thanks, I think so too. I started throwing Innova and Discraft a long time ago and threw them for years. I still have my Innova and Discraft discs from before I switched to all Trilogy so it might take a round or so to get used to them again but it shouldn't be too hard.

I went full circle back to throwing Innova again after venturing into Trilogy land.. Innova and Discmania are superior imo.

b1b9d74933dd372811949b70c67c2011--funny-sayings-paper.jpg

Well...

I bought a Hero bag from the Innova factory store a few months ago, and when I received it, it had a minor sewing issue on an interior seam. I had to actually cut it to get it to unfold.

A minor issue, but who knows how the long term durability will be affected. Plus, how does that get past product inspection before shipping?

Anyway, I vented by placing a review of the bag on their website - it was truthful, no swearing, but you could tell I was not happy with it - and the bastards blocked that review!

I tried three subsequent reviews, in varying degrees of language, and none of those got past their censors! Makes me wonder what a sham those reviews are...

I immediately sold all my Innova and Discmania gear and went to Trilogy discs and couldn't be happier. DD customer service is by far the best out there.

I bought a Hero bag from the Innova factory store a few months ago, and when I received it, it had a minor sewing issue on an interior seam. I had to actually cut it to get it to unfold.

A minor issue, but who knows how the long term durability will be affected. Plus, how does that get past product inspection before shipping?

Anyway, I vented by placing a review of the bag on their website - it was truthful, no swearing, but you could tell I was not happy with it - and the bastards blocked that review!

I tried three subsequent reviews, in varying degrees of language, and none of those got past their censors! Makes me wonder what a sham those reviews are...

I immediately sold all my Innova and Discmania gear and went to Trilogy discs and couldn't be happier. DD customer service is by far the best out there.

I bet they blocked the review instantly. Boy, their customer service responds with the swiftness others should tak note ;)

Oh wait... that's not the service you want

Latest posts