• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] My search for perfect lazer straight mid-range

I don't have a super strong backhand it's getting better. That said I can't throw a buzzz dead straight like a lot of players can. I have been using a comet as a dead straight mid. Using a seasoned proto luna for dead straight putter shots

I can´t get a Buzzz to go dead straight ( a beat in Buzzz have more like a S-shape flight ). . but the Buzzz SS goes so straight.

That said i can throw a Proto Luna almost as far as the Buzzz SS. . but i bag both

Most people are responding to new OP (waggonab) - hence Jay Dubs point:|

Yep I get that, and some people are responding to a half decade old OP- hence my propensity to chuckle about that.

I don't understand the problem you or Jay have with that quite honestly, not am I going to spend another second explaining why I found it amusing. Have a nice day.

Forums are funny. .

If you start a new tread you get complaints about "there is already a tread about this, why start a new one?)
And if you bump an old tread you get complaints about that.

It's really a fine balance to strike.

Forums are funny. .

If you start a new tread you get complaints about "there is already a tread about this, why start a new one?)

Often times there is an ongoing thread that people post in on a regular basis.

In this case there wasn't a post for 5 years.

FTFY
Forums People are funny. .

More correctly, many of them are just plain stoopid. Many of the funniest people don't even realize how funny they are to the rest of us.

It just went OOP but the AXIOM ALIAS is the straightest mid I've ever used. I have like 12 of them now, and I still have only used 3--- the 1 I have in my bag is the first Alias I've ever had and its still straight (now just a hint of turn)

While I agree with this statement.

If the potential high for either loss or serious damage to the disc, the Mako (not the "3", never thrown a "3") is a great option.

I used to bag a Mako 3, in Champion plastic they have just a bit of finish on them that can be seasoned out pretty quick, in Star I would imagine they are nice and laser straight out of the box.

Latest posts