• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My version of the Grip Eq bag

Aaaaand, it's sold out again.

They are back in stock probably for just a short time though...unfortunately I am just short on funds...if anyone would help me out I would gladly pay you in a 2 month installment though. The bag is actually on sale right now.

Shows as Sold Out when I went there.
If you call a Cabela's store, I think they still might be able to locate one for you.

At some point (probably sooner, rather than later) they'll, be gone for good. Looks like they've gone to a different beast for fishing - doesn't look like it'll convert all that well.

If you call a Cabela's store, I think they still might be able to locate one for you.

At some point (probably sooner, rather than later) they'll, be gone for good. Looks like they've gone to a different beast for fishing - doesn't look like it'll convert all that well.

NOOOOOO! Dang it I need to get one of these bags before that happens? anyone selling or anyone willing to do a payment plan? My feedback will show I will not let you down if you agree :)

NOOOOOO! Dang it I need to get one of these bags before that happens? anyone selling or anyone willing to do a payment plan? My feedback will show I will not let you down if you agree :)

Sorry, yo. I may have been able to front you. I was on the road tonight and only saw this just now.

:(

Good luck!

Maybe you still can if you call around the Cabela's in the states to see where they are still in stock and order through the phone...this is completely up to you though.

Maybe you still can if you call around the Cabela's in the states to see where they are still in stock and order through the phone...this is completely up to you though.
^ with all due respect, shouldn't you be doing the legwork if someone's willing to front the $?

^ with all due respect, shouldn't you be doing the legwork if someone's willing to front the $?

I would surely, but he would have to call them anyway if he was making the payment. I guess if he really wanted to I could get the exact location of the bag (store and number) but I want to see if he would actually want to help before I do anything unnecessary.

I'd be willing to sell my Cabela's bag...I bought it for $69.99 and got the warranty for $10 more...

$90 shipped...

I'd be willing to sell my Cabela's bag...I bought it for $69.99 and got the warranty for $10 more...

$90 shipped...

Thanks but I am in the middle of a transaction with someone else :)
Heavycritters, please disregard my rudeness and laziness. I am sure I will find someone willing to help me out like you have offered...actually I think I might have already found him, we shall see

the mod on mine is a pvc pipe in the front of the bottom of the bag, covered in fabric and glued down...If you want it, PM me, this goes for everyone! I am only selling because I was able to secure another one...

Only about 4 rounds with this bad boy...no patches on the thing...yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts