• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nad near Seattle

jsbgump

What kind of discs should I bring? I'm stopping there to get a round in on vacation and was wondering which disc I should bring. Over stable or understable I throw rhbh

NAD is a relatively short wooded course, I would bring a solid mid and a go to fairway driver. No real need for high speed stuff here. It's an awesome course enjoy!

I played this back in 2005 and it was awesome. It felt like playing disc in a rainforest. There are A and B teepad locations so it really depends on your level.

Enjoy and play Papa's Dalaiwood course (sp?) - it is about 20-25 minutes away and definitely worth it.

Pm if you have any questions

Last edited:
Played there on sunday ..pins are in the short position tight wooded (heavily wooded fairways ) only one shot over 300' blue course. I rarley use anything but mids and putters.if ya have time check out bud pell and fairgrounds both are about 15 mins from nad. And very solid courses

Bring a thumber or tommy disc.
A few holes have very narrow gaps through the trees, if you can time it right, so the disc is vertical through the gaps when it corkscrews, you have a greater chance of parking pins.